- Melbourne, AU
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Equipped with 3 years of marketing experience, I am a passionate and inquisitive learner with the ambition to make a significant impact in the industry.
I like to think of myselfmore...Equipped with 3 years of marketing experience, I am a passionate and inquisitive learner with the ambition to make a significant impact in the industry.
I like to think of myself as a modern marketer with the following 5 unique characteristics and principles that aid as an advantage:
1. Born with a Gen Y tail and a Gen Z head, I am able to relate to and actively engage with these largest groups of consumers who function and behave very differently from the millennial wave of digital natives.
2. In this dynamic marketing field where the only constant element is change, my curiosity keeps me in tune with the ever transforming culture that shapes consumer behaviour.
3. The revolution of 'Accountability' first, then 'Creativity' Many marketers rely on the old fashion principle of using creatives to 'own' the brand story. I believe in taking advantage of the technology platform in this era to invest in monitoring, measurement, and analytics and ask 'How can we make ourselves more accountable?' as the focal point. Greater accountability should inspire and invent greater new creativity.
4. 'The plan is fluid, the foundation is stable'. I believe in basing my venture on a strategic foundation instead of a plan with 3 main pillars- unique technical insights, growth (not revenue) optimization, and knowing the competition (but not following them).
5. I'm a great listener and observer and this becomes a valuable asset as (1) power continues to shift to consumers and (2) advertising continues to shift from advertiser monologues to dialogues (and even reverse monologues). Not only I am more willing to loosen my control of my brand and listen to consumers for inspiration, I have the gifted capability to constantly think as one.