- Surat, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A dynamic workaholic, with 8+ years of combined experience as a Corporate Professional & Freelancer. Seeking opportunities to deliver knowledge driven support in Admin/Customermore...A dynamic workaholic, with 8+ years of combined experience as a Corporate Professional & Freelancer. Seeking opportunities to deliver knowledge driven support in Admin/Customer Support-Data Entry-Research-Marketing-Content writing.
Brainbench Certified:- Computer Fundamentals (XP), MS Excel & Word 2003 Fundamentals, Interpersonal Communication
Freelance Skill Sets:-
Online Customer Support, Live Chat suport, Admin Support, Marketing, Web Promotion, Blogging, SEO-Search Engine Optimization, Data entry, Data Collection, Email response handling, Online order processing, Web Research, Virtual assistant, Personal assistant, Web Content Writing, Article/Blog writing, Affiliate marketing, Email Correspondence, Article submission, directory submission, Forum posting, Consulting
-Reliable & self motivated
-Interpersonal Communication skills to handle internal & external clients
-Multi-Tasking specialist with proficient technical skills
-Administrative & Organizational skills with a corporate background
-Ability to work in pressure situations with great adaptability.
-Immense Experience in performance based job targets.
-Pro-active attitude with an eye for details.
-Quality Assurance & Quick turn around time.
Area Covered: WorldWide
Work Experience Summary: Jan-2006 - Present
oDesk, Guru, GetaFreelancer, Online Freelance Projects
• Articles, Blogging, Content Writing projects
• Ad Posting, Site Submission, Link Building,Forum Posting, Social Networking related tasks
• PPC Ad Campaign, Email Response Handling assignments
• Data Capturing & Web Marketing Research Tasks
Feb-2001 - Jan-2006 India
Manager- Customer Support Operations, British Gas (BG Group-Iqara Telecoms Pvt Ltd.)
• 2001-2002- Worked as an In-charge of Surat Call center(Customer Care), data management of all outgoing and incoming calls through EPBX system, TAT for trouble tickets, handled customer email queries & complaints, managed escalation matrix, created SLA for happy calling, created MCRS for executive reporting, created and implemented Customer Delight Program for greater customer retention, leads generation and market research through tele-calling.
• 2002-2006- Responsible for Ahmedabad & Baroda Operations dept. Managed a team of 40 technical support engineers to resolve RF & customer end problems. Co-ordinated trouble tickets,installations (RF), connectorization and cabling. Did timely PR to retain corporate customers, did fiber route survey for node installation, played a role of negotiator for building permission issues. Implementation of Operations tracking system, MCRS, building permission mapping process, Tech-team shift payroll, created performance review stats for trouble tickets and installations.
Customer Tracking System (web based portal), Trouble Ticket Escalation Matrix, MCRS- Management Controlled Reporting System, MS Outlook, Account Gold, Quicken, Trados, Wordfast, Practicount, Metasolve (Data Entry & Provisioning), Microsoft Office, Acrobat, Unicode, WebCEO, Link Assistant, Wordpress & Blogspot CMS,Filezilla, NVU Editor, Aksharmala.
Education Summary: San Jose State University, San Jose, Sep-1995 - May-2000
BA- Business Administration in International Business, 3.1 Grade Point Average
Computer Fundamentals (XP)
MS Excel 2003 Fundamentals
Workaholic & Dynamic Freelancer