- Makati City, PH
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have almost 10 years of BPO experience which includes providing customer service and technical support through inbound/outbound calls, chat, email and back office for industriesmore...I have almost 10 years of BPO experience which includes providing customer service and technical support through inbound/outbound calls, chat, email and back office for industries such as financial (2 of the major credit bureaus in the US), one of the largest internet service provider in the US and one of the top wireless network providers recognized by JD Powers.
I have gone around the industry from providing customer service, ensuring quality of work through client standards, training new hires and uptraining current employees up to managing and leading a team.
Job Title: Supervisor
Description: • Supporting the following lines of business: Activations (Inbound), Wireless Number Portability (Inbound/Outbound) and Offline/Back Office
• Performs Senior Team Lead tasks such as attending client calls/meetings, calculating and submitting Team Leads’ night differential rate every pay period; acts as point of contact when manager is away
• Responsible for managing and leading a team of at least 15 customer service representatives
• Provides coaching/feedback and mentoring
• Ensures quality of work based on client standards through call monitoring and data audit
• Facilitates training for continuous education, team meetings/huddles
• Conducts team and one on one calibration
• Generates and analyzes daily/weekly/monthly/yearly performance reports of all KPIs
Job Title: Academy Bay Supervisor
Description: • Responsible for making sure all 25 – 50 new customer service representatives who graduated from product training have practical application and smooth execution of their duties
• Provides monitoring of calls and coaching to ensure their quality of work is meeting or exceeding the client’s requirements
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly reports to track progress and identify defects
• Takes supervisor or escalated calls from CSRs’ customers to address/resolve issues on the next level
• Facilitates instructor-led or web based training on a regular basis/as per client’s directive
Job Title: Virtual Quality Specialist
Description: • Pioneered the Shared Services Department catering to internal/external clients
• Provided and ensured quality of US-based customer service representatives in accordance to the standards set by the external client
• Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports to the teams handled
• Conducted sessions such as internal/external calibrations, team meetings, etc. via conference call
Job Title: Team Leader
Company: TeleTech Customer Management
Description: • Led a team of 13 technical support associates
• Provided real time or scheduled coaching and feedback based on reports from evaluations (TL’s or QA’s evaluations, Global monitoring session, Executive monitoring session), primary metrics, secondary metrics and surveys Conducted trainings – classroom or online
• Facilitated sessions for agent performance improvement – Customer Engagement Assessment, Team meetings for program updates, Calibrations
• Reviewed and tracked agent performance daily, weekly, monthly as well as glide path for new migrants or new hires
• Ran and analyzed reports to track progress, empower strengths and identify opportunities for improvement
• Developed and motivated performing agents aspiring to be TLs, QAs, Trainers or Workforce within the program
• Coordinated with the departments across the organization on issues related to their program or department
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Company: TeleTech Customer Management
Description: Performance levels as they pertain to the team
• Handled a team of minimum of 40 customer service representatives
• Met evaluation and QA Coaching output targets on a consistent basis
• Maintained percentage of disputed evaluations below 2% of total output
• Completed all work to the highest possible level especially in the eyes of peers - including up to date knowledge of all programmes being evaluated
• Adhered to schedule
• Maintained a minimum of one hour per week answering calls as per program requirement
• Prepared and facilitated Call Calibration Sessions both internal and external when required
• Assisted the Quality department and other business units in continual improvement initiatives to align with best and current business practice
• Proficient in all daily, weekly, and monthly reports
• Completed assigned reports within the agreed time frames
• Analyzed all reports to identify trends and areas of development and be proactive about offering solutions
• Accurately maintained QART, NICE and EyeQ360 databases.
• Maintained tape/digital recorded files and handles disputed evaluations within agreed time frame.
• Maintained QA Guidelines.
• Handled general administrative duties for the Quality department and programs monitored and/or surveyed.
• Handled any special projects as assigned by the Quality Manager, QA Supervisor, Senior QA Specialist in a timely and professional manner
Presentation and Communication
• Conducted demonstrations of department tools and applications to both internal and external clients as well as potential clients
• Facilitated QA Internship and QA Induction training
• Assisted with training of new QA Specialists
• Communicated with all QA members to manage workload per clients
• Enhanced the QA perception through constant motivation and communication to other business units and clients (where necessary)
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Company: ICT Group Inc.
Description: • Committed to providing superior consumer assistance and authentic information to consumers via phone.
• Product specific: A major credit bureau in the US
• Responsible for providing general and specific information about consumer’s credit file, initiate investigation and provide results while keeping the security and confidentiality of their information.
• Also tasked to redirect calls that fall into the criteria under a specialty department (e.g. Fraud, Office of Consumer Affairs/Legal, California and Texas freeze, etc.)
• Proactive and reactive upselling of other products and services such as Credit Scores and other packages available online
• Consistent top performer in terms of Quality in 2004-2005
Job Title: eRep
Company: PeopleSupport Philippines Inc.
Description: • Responsible for providing comprehensive and quality customer service by providing the appropriate and accurate responses to customer queries via phone/email
• Client specific: A subsidiary of a major credit bureau in the US
• Responsible for attending to customer’s specific concerns such as online product and service inquiry, cancellation, billing issues, complaints, technical issues, etc
• Woody Allen Awardee, January 2004 – award given in recognition of unwavering dedication and commitment to the team
• Split skilled eRep: One of the few chosen reps who undergone training for another similar program to assist other team’s phone/email queue
• Wholly Presence Awardee, April 2004 – $150 award given to each team in recognition of perfect attendance and commitment to the team during the Holy Week 2004
• Excellence Awardee for Q3 2003
OIC/Floorwalker/Assistant Team Leader - temporary
• Designated to take escalated or supervisor calls if immediate team supervisor is not around or unavailable
• Assigned to provide assistance to the team supervisor on the floor (admin. work, generate daily/weekly AHT and QA reports for the team, etc.)
• Tasked to transfer/route calls directly to the client’s US office during heavy queue
Job Title: Call Quality Verifier
Company: SPI Technologies Inc.
Description: • Verified and assured quality of call transactions of a specific account between the customers and the customer service representatives from various call centers located in Florida USA, India, Antigua and Manila, to name a few
• Ensured the validity of sales transactions based on given standards and marked sales that are not qualified
Job Title: Web Consultant
Company: Inteltech Resources Inc.
Description: • Responsible for marketing internet related products and services such as web hosting, domain name registration, web development and design, internet for home and business, etc
• Generated sales via telemarketing/client calls or client meetings/field work
• Responsible for market research, analysis and pricing of the said internet related products and services.
• Directly reported to the general manager and vice president of the organization
Receptionist/Customer Service, August 2002
• Assigned to be the company’s frontline in attending to existing or prospective customers’ and employees’ queries.
• Transferred/routed calls, incoming mails and fax letters to designated offices within the organization.
• Assisted various departments in admin. related work
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Field of Study: Entrepreneurial Management
University / College: St. Scholastica's College
Supervisor, Trainer, Customer Service, Technical Support, Recruiter,