- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
- B2B thought leadership project creation - helping your company work out how to position itself as a 'leader' in its industry, and how to communicate this desired positioningmore...- B2B thought leadership project creation - helping your company work out how to position itself as a 'leader' in its industry, and how to communicate this desired positioning to key stakeholder groups
- Working with your executives to develop content for corporate communications on key issues facing your B2B customers/prospects.
- Integrated B2B communications programmes - producing quality content and ensuring the key messages are communicated to stakeholders in an integrated manner across a variety of channels - PR, events, new media (microsites, podcasts, blogs...), collaterals, e-newsletters and internal communications.
- B2B event management - After a consultation with your company, I can help build a business event (e.g. seminar, round table, thought leadership event) and put together the agenda, source appropriate speakers, design invites, RSVP management etc.
- Competitor research - Compilation of a report detailing what your competitors are doing in a particular area, particularly research into their marketing campaigns.
- Website content - conducting research with your website's end users, in order to ascertain what their information needs are, and consequently designing and copywriting a new website.
- Designing and creating content for your company's newsletters - either for customers /prospects or wider stakeholder groups
Area Covered: London, within 50 miles of West London
Work Experience Summary: In most recent position (Corporate Communications Manager at a $5.7bn global IT and business consulting firm), gained experience in raising brand awareness and lead generation with new clients, and increasing loyalty with current clients, can help generate more, and higher value, business opportunities:
Responsibility for helping sales team to generate leads, for creating engagement opportunities with qualified leads, and for position the company as a differentiated IT partner amongst broader stakeholders.
Created engagement opportunities that reached 16 out of 20 qualified lead’ companies. Increased lead generation from exhibition participation by 33%, and increased PR coverage in UK Tier 1 press by 25% (all figures FY07-08).
ï‚§ managed and implemented e-marketing campaigns in co-ordination with sales teams
ï‚§ initiated and managed activities to keep leads warm’ • seminars, round tables, sponsorships, trade show exhibitions etc
ï‚§ managed roster of agencies: events, creative, digital, print, PR, hospitality
ï‚§ initiated company’s new media presence • blogs, podcasts, microsites
ï‚§ managed partnerships / memberships with industry / broader organisations: business organisations (CBI), Gartner, Computer Business Review, Economist
ï‚§ initiated partner event with participation from 9 partner US/ UK tech companies, and created online community (forum, blog, partner newsletter)
ï‚§ managed all corporate collaterals: e-communications, internal communications, video, podcasts, brochures, factsheets, briefing documents
ï‚§ responsibility for alignment between HQ (Mumbai), parent company (Tata Group) and subsidiary (UK); also with analyst, sales teams and executive teams
Also - in previous roles:
- undertook competitor research in the banking industry to provide client with report on marketing efforts by competitors in a particular area
- general secretarial and office admin
Education Summary: Masters degree in Marketing Management