- Cowes, GB
- £100 /hr
- Available now
My experience of working to develop direct, channel and OEM partnerships in mobile network operators across Europe.
My ability lies in identifying opportunities and developingmore...My experience of working to develop direct, channel and OEM partnerships in mobile network operators across Europe.
My ability lies in identifying opportunities and developing the right relationships to close business.
I apply my skills with innovative solution selling that employs a consultative approach to gain customer buy in’.
I also have a track record of sales success in developing global OEM and reseller channels into mobile network operators.
My focus is on driving real benefit through a thorough understanding of customer issues & initiatives, which enables an explicit strategy to be formed and executed.
To achieve this I am very able to communicate effectively by way of influencing both internally and externally to get significant buy-in’ for innovative market solutions.
Area Covered: Global
Work Experience Summary: 1. Extensive sales experience in the software industry including in depth of knowledge of EMEA operators and technologies.
2. Achieve goals and objectives by focusing upon delivery with drive, determination, energy and enthusiasm.
3, Experience in positioning system level products and services that require complex strategic, solution selling skills.
4. Creative with ability to “think outside the box” regarding new’ concepts and customer value propositions.
5. Initiated and co-ordinated the plans to penetrate new markets within the region by gaining significant buy in from C’ level relationships
6. Have held positions that embraced full responsibility for projected sales growth through the definition and leadership of the sales strategy and penetration of new accounts from identification and qualification through to closure.
7. Experience of the management and maintenance of the sales pipeline across short, medium and long-term prospects.
Education Summary: 1. Sales Opportunity Assessment & Review (SOAR) - WBD
2. Power Base Selling (PBS) - Holden
3. Selling to Senior Executives - Siebel
4. Selling Against IBM - Motorola
5. Target Account Sales (TAS) - Siebel
6. International Marketing & Sales Tactics - Dale Carnegie
7. Several seminars/courses:
M-Commerce/E-business & commerce, CIMA Finance, Practical Business Management, CRM, Marketing Awareness, Executive Connections, Pfifer Executive Selling Plan.
British Army Officer
1. Junior Division Staff College • (Degree) for staff and senior appointments.
2. Royal Military Academy Sandhurst • embracing Leadership, Geo-political studies, Management and Communication Skills. Leading Academic Achievement Award.
Sales & Marketing Executive