- Canon City, CO, US
- $30 /hr
- Available now
I provide a rare combination of programmer/problem solver skills and people skills as a Senior Executive focusing on business related problem solving.
I have over 10 years experiencemore...I provide a rare combination of programmer/problem solver skills and people skills as a Senior Executive focusing on business related problem solving.
I have worked as a Senior Executive Operations position for over 21 years. As a results-driven, proactive leader, I excel at thoroughly analyzing business functions and using strategic planning methods, including Hoshin Planning, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma to efficiently master workflow procedures to reduce costs and increase productivity. I am a highly-effective trainer/mentor and excel at building talented teams capable of performing under high-pressure, deadline-driven conditions. I have simultaneously owned my own operations consultancy for which I have conducted extremely successful process re-development, operating infrastructure development, strategic quality process implantation, and market research projects, while positively enhancing staff development and process improvement
In my roles in the past, I have combined key strengths in developing and motivating high-performance teams, effective internal and external communication, relationship-building and instituting new processes and procedures, improving efficiency and profitability. Some highlights include:
• Growing revenue from $1.25M to greater than $10 M in 4 years for a Colorado construction company.
• Reducing operating costs by 7%, redistributing resources, and improving profit by additional 5% for major petroleum distribution company and convenience store.
• Improving distribution of product through United States and Great Britain by restructuring a tennis shoe manufacturing facility in Juarez, Mexico and re-structuring logistics with import firm in El Paso, Texas.
• Enhancing productivity 21% by reorganizing of the facility using Hoshin Management principles.
• Assisted F-16 Fuselage Manufacturing Company in bringing production back on schedule and in streamlining operations.
• Increasing staff retention by 5% through cross-functional team management, effective supervising and training, and issuing department and facility regulations and unit post orders in accordance with state and federal laws.
• Reducing annual budget costs by $75M by instituting a facility restructure plan and dual implementation track, involving integrating middle management between executive level and line level staff.
Area Covered: World
Python, C++, HTML/CSS programmer