- Paris, FR
- £12 /hr
- Available now
Top level PA and office manager,having had an extensive career at senior level in the charitable, health and social care sectors. Full working knowledge of the Human Resourcesmore...Top level PA and office manager,having had an extensive career at senior level in the charitable, health and social care sectors. Full working knowledge of the Human Resources function.
• High level secretarial skills, including shorthand and audio-typewriting
• Excellent keyboard skills, with up-to-date knowledge of IT applications
• Excellent written and verbal English; ability to converse in French
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise whilst maintaining consistently high standards
• Proactive and tenacious approach to projects and challenges
• Adept problem-solver
Area Covered: All - remotely, Narbonne/Carcassone area - personally
Job Title: PA to Chief Executive/Office Manager
Description: Management of administrative services for the charity, including staff management and ensuring high quality customer care;
Full secretarial duties:
- typing - copy, audio, shorthand
- minute taking
- diary management
- meeting management
- organising programmes for and hosting visitors
- call and message management
- assisting with special assignments related to marketing and PR
Job Title: HR/Office Manager
Description: Management of administrative services for the charity - see previous post.
Implementation of organisational HR function, leading to creation of stand-alone department
Creation, maintenance and review of company policies and procedures, leading to creation of handbooks for Managers and Staff
Effective provision of line management to HR and administration staff, with delegation where appropriate to develop team member"s contribution and improve productivity of department.
Management of company compliance with and attainment of the Investors in People Standard
Job Title: Partner
Company: Axis Associates
Description: Self employed partner and administrator for business consultancy -
business interests included:
Administrative assistance and advice to small charities;
Review and recommendations to improve business function.
Additional speciality: services to the drugs and alcohol treatment sector.
Job Title: PA to Site Director/Receptionist
Company: Neal's Yard Remedies
Description: Full secretarial duties for Site Director;
Assistance with special projects;
Job Title: Self Employed
Description: Management of own gite business - includes:
- diary management
- taking calls and administering bookings;
- PR and marketing;
Management of changeovers for other gites
- meet and greet and ensuring customer satisfaction
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Company: Indigoextra Ltd
Description: For web design and development company:
- client account creation;
- assistance with management of client content
- article writing;
- data entry;
- link building.
Education Summary: CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice
Certificate in Medical Shorthand from Kingston Hospital.
Carshalton College of Further Education – Qualifications in RSA Personal Secretarial Duties, Pitman shorthand and RSA typing (Up to date certification of typing speed of 74pwm) , audio-typing
PA/Office Manager - with medical and HR experience