- Finsbury Park, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
Data entry for accountancy firm
I specialise in the manipulation and creation of databases for companies to enable them to access current and past data to use for forecasting, planning and adhoc analysis.
more...I specialise in the manipulation and creation of databases for companies to enable them to access current and past data to use for forecasting, planning and adhoc analysis.
I have over 20 years experience working for top 100 companies in UK. Through these work experience my areas of expertise consist of excellent analytically skills, forecasting, accounts, and proficiency to an Advanced level in the use of Microsoft Excel and the ability to write Macros.
My professional qualifications are full member of AAT, intermediate stage ACCA and a full qualified counsellor and member of BACP.
Selecting me to under take your project and you will have chosen a professional with a proven work history, proactive, accurate versatile, methodical professional, who works to and keeps deadlines.
Area Covered: Analytical, Account, Data Entry, Multiplication of Data, Working to Tight deadlines
Summary: River Island Clothing Co.
Assistant Branch Merchandiser / Range Development
• Analysing branch data such as sales trends, projected sales and variance against forecast to produce detailed reports to management for re-evaluation of stores profile and budgets
• Weekly review of company’s top performing stores
• Monitor and propose action to resolve capacity issues in high density stores
• Compile departmental sales forecast for all refitted / new stores and assist in projected turnover
• Orchestrate allocation / delivery of new package for store opening; review and monitor post opening initiate upgrades where necessary.
• Attend weekly store visits with Regional / Area managers
• To provide frame work data at option level for senior buying directors for range development
• Attending Range Development review meetings and make note of all changes that affect the division option levels and feedback to senior management
• Forecasting departmental sales by category and total department by using trends, previous years performance and company’s projected growth
• Preparation of open to buy within target buys
• Production of departmental analysis for use in forward planning
I was involved in the ground work for the launch of Principle’s first scent range SPIRIT with the planning, forecasting and the market research. This range was very successful for the Principle chain.
In 2009 I was appointed Treasurer of a charity and one of their Director Trustees. My role as the Treasurer was to deliver financial direction with regards to the allocation of the charity’s resources, application for funding, maintenance and production of the Centre’s accounts.
My role as a Director Trustee involves providing strategic direction and leadership to the Centre; to help ensure the centre provides a high quality front line services to its users; to develop strategic partnerships with other agencies and to further develop the Charity’s vital work with vulnerable women.
I also assist in the human resources, recruitment and appraisal of the volunteers and paid workers of the Centre. In addition to this I also act as a mentor for a number of the volunteers.
Job Title: Asst Management accountant
Description: •To provide cost analysis for various nominals such as company mobile phone usage, consultancy cost, legal fees and temporary staff.
•Reconcile key nominated balance sheets with documentation to support all balances.
•Provide support to Finance manager at quarter, half and year end
•Update VAT analysis and Tack Pack analysis
•Maintenance of the fixed assets registers
•Provide analysis on manual adjustments
•Bank reconciliation of all foreign currency accounts held by Ladbrokes
•Movement of money between all of the company"s e-gaming accounts and maintain accurate balance of its segregated accounts
Summary: 1. Association of Accountant Technicians (AAT) – All levels passed
2. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – intermediate level
3. Higher National Diploma (HND) in Counselling
Member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Member of the Association for Independent Practitioners (AIP)
Field of Study: Criminological Psychology
University / College: London Metropolitan
Accounts, Data Entry, Analytical