- London, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I understand that there are so many challenges that small businesses face in the UK today from coping with ever-changing employment and health and safety legislation, to the riskmore...I understand that there are so many challenges that small businesses face in the UK today from coping with ever-changing employment and health and safety legislation, to the risk of losing valuable expertise. All of these factors make it hard to find time to focus on growing your business and that’s where I can help by giving your business access to HR expertise without the fixed cost of a full or part-time employee.
My speciality is working with start-ups and small to medium sized organisations. Using my HR skills and expertise to support my customers offering expert and pragmatic advice, working with you or your existing HR service on delivering tailor-made solutions.
I can help you with
• Writing, reviewing and re-writing of HR policies and procedures
• Writing staff handbooks to complement contracts, benefits, policies and procedures
• Recruitment and retention – managing talent and succession planning
• Learning and Development – providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
• Training – implementation of a training and development agenda
• Performance management – coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
• Employee relations – managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness
• Employee inductions, exit and back to work interviews
• Benchmarking salaries based on detailed analysis of comparative markets across UK
• Managing redundancies
• HR skills coaching for managers, including recruitment, interviewing and managing disciplinaries
Whatever your requirements are, I can provide a scalable service adapted to my customers’ needs and budgets, enabling organisations to benefit from having HR expertise at a competitive rate.
HR Manager MCIPD qualified