- Mexico City, MX
- $35 /hr
- Available now
First, thanks for taking your time reviewing my information.
I'm a dedicated IT Professional with more 20+ years of expertise in different IT areas at an SMB and Enterprisemore...First, thanks for taking your time reviewing my information.
I'm a dedicated IT Professional with more 20+ years of expertise in different IT areas at an SMB and Enterprise level. Focused to deliver the best solution in fast paced environments; committed on completing projects within time and budget constraints, and also recommending solutions to complex matters of significance both approving and coordinating the implementation of the course of action.
• To assist any company to successfully discover, develop and implement their talent with the talents and knowledge that I've been blessed..
• To educate and help our valuable customers to take the wisest choice for their investment, and lead them to be successful.
• To successfully impact the life of anyone who come into my life, applying the right foundations: Trust, Responsibility and Integrity
• Will walk the extra-miles!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Leadership Skills
• Oral & Written Communications
• Time Management
• Detail Oriented
• Critical Thinking
• Customer Relations
• Staff/Client Training & Mentoring
• System Integration
• Server Engineering
• Network Administration
• Monitoring Results
• Strategic Planning
• Resource Optimization
• System Analysis, Redesign & Testing
• Application System Development
• Software Quality Assurance
* Strong experience on infrastructure environments that include solutions based on Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Altiris, Novell, Linux and open source products and technologies.
* System Analysis, Design, Programming and Testing/QA skills in software projects, using different languages (Java, .NET VB/C#, Ruby / RubyOnRails, Python, php) and Bug tracking/Testing tools (i.e. Bugzilla, Load Runner, Cucumber)
* Proven experience handling local and remote teams, and project management. I don't like micromanagement, I'm pretty convinced that anyone can do simple planned tasks.
* Experienced Certified Trainer/Lecturer on different technologies, I love to train/mentor/teach from 1 person to big audiences.
* Technical Writer/Translator (due my experience acquired as a consultant/project manager).
- For the past 2 years I have been working as a virtualization consultant doing training, project management, designing and implementing solutions in different projects for the Latin America region, including Infrastructure assessments and planning, Citrix & VMware architecture designs, Proof-of-Concept and deployment to production environments related to virtual applications and VDI, with end user targets consisting from 100's to 1000's. Citrix and VMware solutions involved include:
· XenServer 5.6 SP2 & 6.0 (Certified on XS 6.0)
· XenApp 5.x / 6.x / 7.x (Certified on XA 6.5)
· XenDesktop 5.6 / 7.x (Certified on XD 5.6)
· Provisioning Services 5.x / 6.x / 7.x
· Citrix EdgeSight 5.x
· Citrix Web Interface 5.x / Storefront 2.x
· Citrix Access Gateway VPX 5.x
· Hands-on experience on NetScaler VPX 9.x / 10.x (not an expert yet)
· VMware vSphere 4.x/5.x (Certified on VCP-DCV 5.5)
· VMware View 5.x
· Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 Server implementation (services like IIS, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, etc.)
· Ethical Hacking Training and basic on-hands experience (Currently certified)
· Required Programming and Scripting (Python, Ruby, JScript, Powershell)