- Carlton, GB
- £19 /hr
- Available now
I should like to take this opportunity to introduce our selves and to offer our services should you require them.
Nottingham Drawing Services are a Computer Aided Design andmore...I should like to take this opportunity to introduce our selves and to offer our services should you require them.
Nottingham Drawing Services are a Computer Aided Design and Draughting company providing CAD facilities to Architects, Consultants and Contractors in the UK M&E Building Services Sector.
Competitive and flexible charges based on hourly rates or fixed project costs give Nottingham Drawing Services the ability to service client’s requirements effectively in content and quality of drawing production.
We aren\'t just highly skilled in CAD, we also have an in-depth knowledge of building services so we can provide practical, workable solutions. Drawings are produced whether to our own exacting standards or to the standards you specify and are delivered within pre-agreed timescales to suit even the fastest of fast-track projects.
Some of the benefits of having outsourced CAD requirements are
• Conversion of designs or mark-ups to electronic CAD drawings
• Building services co-ordination
• \'As installed\' and record drawings
• A comprehensive plotting service
• Encapsulation and framing of drawings for maintenance or O&M requirements.
• CAD draughting
• CAD outsourcing
We trust our business can serve your business.
Area Covered: East Midlands
Work Experience Summary: • Designed and developed two CAD pilot schemes for Central Networks.
• Successfully co-ordinated M&E services for Mercedes F1 factory in 3D.
• Surveyed and produced up to date set of drawings for keystones old distribution warehouse.
• Designed and developed roof retractable basketball goals.
Education Summary: 8 GCSE\'s
AutoCAD 2D City and Guilds Level 2: design & drafting
AutoCAD 2D City and Guilds Level 3: design & drafting
BTEC First diploma in engineering