- Kingston, JM
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a goal-oriented hardworking individual who is all after success and will always give one hundred percent of my self to
what ever task I set out to accomplish. I have acquiredmore...I am a goal-oriented hardworking individual who is all after success and will always give one hundred percent of my self to
what ever task I set out to accomplish. I have acquired a lot of skills and training in my area of expertise and will
guarantee excellent performance at all times.
Area Covered: Journalism, Administrative Assistant, Social Worker, Virtual Assistant, Book Keeping, Proof Reading, etc.,
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: First Citizens Bank
Description: • Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products.
• Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer’s accounts.
• Initiate and open new bank accounts.
• Explain, advise on and promote bank products and services to customers
• Responsible for bringing in new customers and boosting the bank’s profits.
• Create and analyze management information and reports, which are sent to branch staff and also to the head office
• Interact with local chambers of commerce, development agencies, solicitors, accountants etc
• Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift.
• Identify bank customers, validate and cash checks.
• Accept cash and cheques for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
• Process cash withdrawals.
• Perform specialized tasks such as preparing cashier’s checks, personal money orders, issuing traveler’s checks and exchanging foreign currency.
• Perform services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks.
• Receive and verify loan payments, mortgage payments and utility bill payments.
• Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
• Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift.
Degree: BSc. Degree
Field of Study: Psychology & Sociology
University / College: Andrews University