- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Having worked in media for 10+ years, I can provide you with my strong skills in International Sales (face to face aswell as telesales), Bus. Dev. and Account Management. I ammore...Having worked in media for 10+ years, I can provide you with my strong skills in International Sales (face to face aswell as telesales), Bus. Dev. and Account Management. I am able to deal with and support a large number of clients at one time with a strong emphasis on customer service and support and problem-solving.
I prefer to deal with people in a friendly, polite and professional way as I believe this attains the best results for all concerned. With an early background in adminstration, and having run my own database in my last job, I ensure attention to detail at all times. I speak French, aswell as enough Spanish and Italian to have a conversation. I am equally happy working for small companies as corporations and enjoy variety.
Area Covered: UK (remotely). London and environs in person.
Work Experience Summary: PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
2002-2008 Major International TV Distributor/Producer/Broadcaster - International Sales Executive
1. Responsible for all Home Entertainment sales to non-English speaking territories with targets of over â‚¬4m.
2. Attending TV markets worldwide for face to face sales for all international clients
3. Developed huge network of clients worldwide from a very small base
4. Managed an assistant
5. Successfully launched big name titles worldwide, and successfully mined the catalogue for sales.
6. Collaborated with International Production Offices on format sales
Education Summary: 1988-1993 Roedean School Brighton - 2 A's and 2 AS levels. 9 GCSEs
1994-1995 - UCL - Italian & Art History
Negotiation Skills - 2 courses, one with world renowned trainer from INSEAD business school.
Management Skills course.
Sales / Business Development / Account Management