- London, GB
- £18 /hr
- Available now
I am writing to outline my extensive experience and successful track record in graphic design. I believe I possess the skills, qualifications and vital experience necessary tomore...I am writing to outline my extensive experience and successful track record in graphic design. I believe I possess the skills, qualifications and vital experience necessary to make a very significant contribution to your organisation.
In my capacity as a Graphic Designer, I have managed the complete project lifecycle from the initial client brief through to implementation. The projects I have worked on have varied from traditional design projects through to email marketing, web design and search engine marketing.
Area Covered: London
Summary: 2008-date Graphic Designer, Santrex Ltd
• Playing a key role as part of a small design team working on a wide range of projects including traditional graphic design, packaging, illustration, advertising, email marketing, search engine marketing and web design
• Responsible for the lifecycle management of client projects from the initial brief through to completion and ensuring that deadlines, budges and exacting specifications are achieved
• Liaising extensively with clients to establish their specific and unique requirements and making recommendations for the most appropriate method of communicating a message either using print, electronic or film media
• Evaluating and making subsequent decisions regarding colour, type, illustration, photography and animation as well as planning the layout of various reports and promotional material
• Demonstrating an excellent working knowledge of various software applications used for different graphic design activities including desktop publishing, production, illustration and pre-press file preparation
• Utilising digital art and photographic techniques to create and develop media in accordance with defined design criteria
2006-2007 Freelance Graphic Designer
• Working on behalf of the Portugal branch of Simsbury Ltd to develop the company’s projects and visual communications including logo, image creation and printing
• Additionally responsible for the development of a new logo on behalf of Hegu Gym, Portugal and logo creation and image development for a large bakery company, Styllus
2006 Work Experience, DigiDesign, Portugal
• Gaining invaluable and extensive experience in project development within the production, communication and graphic design areas
Company: Santrex LDA
Description: logo made for a photography studio calls dotstudio.
I has total freedom on this project, the main request was the light green colour if it was possible, I did some sample with and without green just to give some other ideas....
Job Title: Graphic designer
Company: Scotts and Co
Job Title: Designer
Education Summary: Diploma Graphic Design, London College of Communication (2008)
Degree Public Relations & Communications, University of Guarda, Portugal (2007)
Graphic designer, artwork