- Launceston, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
PDeveloping a multimedia marketing strategy for an Indian wildlife film producer
* Development and implementation of international niche marketing, distribution and branding strategies for digital content products and services using traditional and new mediamore...* Development and implementation of international niche marketing, distribution and branding strategies for digital content products and services using traditional and new media and the Internet, including web TV/IPTV.
* International legal and business affairs relating to publishing, the film and television industries and digital media.
* Mentoring and assisting new business start-ups.
* Valuation of film and television libraries and other intellectual assets.
* Structuring of new productions and co-productions utilising all aspects of the digital media.
* Protection of copyright assets.
* Copyright executorship.
* Expert witness services.
Area Covered: UK and International
Work Experience Summary: Brian Norris MA LL.B (Hons) is an international lawyer and business executive with a wide range of practical experience, particularly in the areas of the audiovisual and digital media. He specialises in issues relating to the digital economy/knowledge industries and international production, distribution and niche marketing of leading edge digital content productions, both linear and interactive.
Education Summary: LLB (Hons) MA Business Law
Digital Media Lawyer and Marketing Advisor