- Hamilton, CA
- $10 /hr
- Available now
Strategy focused, results driven e-Commerce executive with 10 years experience leading e-commerce and multi-channel marketing, sales, and operations inmore...PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Strategy focused, results driven e-Commerce executive with 10 years experience leading e-commerce and multi-channel marketing, sales, and operations in highly competitive markets. Proven ability to develop highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, build market presence, increase customer acquisition, and expand brand awareness. Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote businesses and products via the Internet. Consistent record of achievement increasing sales and market share by identifying and capitalizing on new markets, leveraging opportunities in existing markets, and increasing market share through successful search engine optimization and marketing.
• Customer Acquisition & Retention
• Email Marketing
• Social Media Networking/Marketing
• Online Reputation Management
• Mobile Commerce
• Mobile Marketing
• Web and Mobile Analytics
• Affiliate Marketing
• Strategic Planning
• Website Design, Development, and Usability
• Search Engine Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
• Product Development
• Project Management
• Partnership Development
(Sept 2007- Present)
Provides strategic Web and Digital Marketing services to businesses with a key focus on Social Media Account Management and Online Reputation Management. Additional services include digital CRM, digital recruitment, e-commerce, web design and development, brand development, integrated marketing campaign development, web content management, search engine optimization/marketing, and social media training.
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Manager
The Niagara Parks Commission
The Ontario Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Niagara Falls, ON (Sept 2008- March 2012)
Developed and managed the implementation of a three Year (2009-2011) Web Strategy Plan for The Niagara Parks Commission (An agency of the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Tourism) including e-Commerce, e-Marketing, Social Media, Online Reputation and Mobile Strategies. Responsible for all e-Commerce revenue and marketing while reporting directly to the Executive Director of Revenue.
• 2009 Sales Growth ~130% over 2008 for E-Commerce Sales ($1.3 Million vs. $526,000)
• Develop and manages web/mobile strategies for 7 Niagara Park’s websites and 5 International micro sites resulting in traffic growth of 35% for 2009 over 2008.
• Responsible for overall E-Commerce sales strategy to drives key market segment growth and development. Leads 3 online sales managers.
• Developed, implemented and manages NiagaraParks.com website redesign strategy for: look and feel, web 2.0 API integration, video integration, user generated content integration, mobile integration and content migration strategy.
• Assist Executive Directors in formulating strategic and operational objectives that will maximize the ability to generate revenue through online channels in accordance to the overall business plan.
• Develop and implement online procedures and strategies to promote and facilitate overall efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
• Manages relationships and projects with third-party supplier and technology vendors
• Develops and manages all Internet related budget and expenditures
• Monitor measure and report on web analytics and ROI.
• Responsible for identifying, selecting, and developing online distribution partners, resellers, and affiliates
• Develops, implements and manages Niagara Park’s all E-Marketing strategies including online branding, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, CRM and online advertising campaigns
• Developed, implemented and manages Niagara Parks Online Reputation Management Strategy in accordance to Ontario Government Policies.
• Develops, implements and manages all Niagara Park’s Social Media strategies including social media optimization, social media marketing, e-PR, blogging, media release distribution, and content development and management – Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
Director of E-Business Development
Merchant Applications Inc.
Mississauga, ON (Dec 2007-Sept 2008)
Developed and managed Sales & Marketing, Partner and Channel Development for Retail Software Company. Managed International VAR channel.
• Responsible for overall Sales strategy and methodology.
• Develops and implements an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts; target 50-500 store retail chains with specialty retail management systems.
• Responsible for identifying a go-to-market strategy in target markets while identifying new markets and opportunities
• Responsible for identifying, selecting, and developing strategic partner and reseller relationships
• Responsible for the implementation, design and management of software leasing program with clients and lease partners.
• Use market and product knowledge and analytical skills to qualify prospects, source new leads and qualify opportunities within named accounts
• Responsible for overall marketing strategy
• Developed and maintained company corporate branding and identity. Developed and maintained company’s website and blog, social network marketing strategy LinkedIn, Ning, Myspace, and Facebook, press releases, e-Marketing and VAR marketing material.
• Maintained a thorough working knowledge of all products offered by Merchant and awareness of the competition (markets, products, pricing) through regular competitive analysis
• Develops budgets and project estimates
• Prepares and edits verbal and written communications, reports, presentations and budgets
• Manages response to RFI’s and RFP’s
• Develops Strategic Planning and Marketing Events for annual account business plans to meet market/customer strategic objectives. Direct the execution of key recommendations based on meetings with key customers
Upper 49th Imports, Oakville, ON (Dec 2005-Dec 2007)
Develop and manage territory in South Western Ontario through representing 16 Sport Nutrition and Wellness brands and over 1000 consumer goods products within speciality retail channel. Manage 250+ clients with key accounts including GNC, SND, Popeye’s , Nutrition House, Edge Nutrition
• 2006 Top Sales Performer of the Year award and recipient of Award of Excellence
• 2007 highest revenue earning territory in 2007
• Territory posted 145% and 125% quota performance in 2006 and 2007
• Delivered Key Account (GNC) goal attainment of 120% in 2006 and growth of 125% in 2007
• Successfully launched Pivotal Brands (house) brand in 2007 through achieving 167% quota performance
• Determine sales forecasts for proposed new products and justify new product development investments
• Develop written brand and product launch plans outlining the launch process, present launch plans to senior management for approval, and track actual unit sales and gross margin performance for new product launches
• Prospect for new business through various marketing campaigns, including cold calling, direct mail, e-marketing, targeted seminars and partnerships with strategic accounts
• Recommended new territory management approach for Health Food retailers, which netted 25 new clients in 2007
• Analyze competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as price points
• Restructured national demo program recruitment strategy which has successfully fully staffed each territory across Canada
• Successfully developed and managed a team of 23 demo representatives which included recruitment training, scheduling and public relations strategy for the team.
• Managed the Pivotal Brands, STRIVE Precision Nutrition Athlete Sponsorship Program for 2007 which included recruitment, marketing, branding, and public relations for the athletes and their representation of STRIVE Precision Nutrition
• Managed company’s social media and e-PR strategy on Facebook and Myspace.
Business Development Manager
Lynch Digital Media
Mississauga, ON (Jan 2004 – Dec 2005)
Business Development for New Division for Multimedia services within the manufacturing industry
• Reporting to the CEO, responsible for sales of Digital Media Services include portal and web development, e-marketing, and media development
• Designed and developed sales and marketing propaganda.
• Prepared business proposals and Return of Investment (ROI) to support the implementation of services
Account Manager, State Farm Insurance
Ottawa, ON (Jan 2003-Dec 2003)
Licensed General Insurance Representative
• Processed insurance policies, coordinated services, and handled customer-related issues
• Responsible for sales and account management of general insurance customers for insurance agency
E-Business CO-OP Placement
IBM Canada, Toronto, ON (Spring 2002)
Field Placement for University of Information Technology (Durham College) E-Business Program.
• Selected amongst 65 students to complete 6 week field placement at the IBM e-Business Innovation Center
• Mentored from executives during sales, marketing and security meetings
• Managed content for 2000 Sydney Olympics Website
iMirador.com Inc., St. John’s, NL (Contract 2001).
Memorial University of Newfoundland Genesis Center – Start-Up Incubator Program
• Designed and developed website front-end prototype for online public-record information database.
• Developed the database back-end prototype for online public-record information database
Diploma – E-Commerce, Durham College
Diploma – Electronics Engineering, Computers, College of the North Atlantic
Mobile Marketing Certification (MMC) – Mobile Marketing Association (Currently Enrolled)
Certified E-Commerce Consultant (CEC)
Certified Project Manager E-Business (PME)
Certified General Insurance License
Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Nutrition & Wellness Coach
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Professional