- Fulham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Project and Administration Management, Designing departmental Rota (rotating around 139 people across 7 different types of shifts on a yearly basis)
Management professional with diversed experience in HR, Business and Project Management.
- Project management through criticalpath analysis, design and project level installationmore...Management professional with diversed experience in HR, Business and Project Management.
- Project management through criticalpath analysis, design and project level installation
- Leading, directing and monitoring project implementation
-Risk management and project maintenance
- Budgeting and resourcing
- Evaluating and writing proposals for potential business opportunities
- Recruitment and Training
Area Covered: London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Manager
Company: National Health Service
Description: • Project managing Records Management in the line of NHS code of practice
• Account managing of specific commissioned services
• Information Processing
• Writing, updating and maintaining procedures and policies
• Change Management through strategic implementation and consultations
• Designing and implementing departmental rotas
• Information Analysis including audit and the production of standards and guidelines
• Managing and supervising staffs through knowledge and skill framework
Job Title: Business Development Bid Manager
Company: Erinaceous Group Plc
Description: It was largely administrative and logistical job role with combinations of sales, delivery and project management.
• Planning and execution of business plan for the delivery of short, medium and long term objectives
• Acknowledging ITT/RFI/PPI, reviewing it and preparing bid management template
• Reviewing and checking submission against the company’s policy and contract ITT document guidelines
• Monitoring and pitching relevant publications, websites and databases in order to identify bid opportunities for the company; e.g. OJUE
• Monitoring and managing the business development process to ensure the required level of commercial controls are in place and used as prescribed
• Providing appropriate support for the company’s portfolio or externally funded projects and other strategic development opportunities
• Assisting with the periodic business development report, ensuring that the obligations of the contract are being fulfilled and that proper audit trails exist
• Attending bid production meetings and preparing pre-award, post-award and research performance reports and analysis
• Maintaining electronic and paper copy bid submission and storage systems of the primary research funders including Joint Electronic Submission systems
Job Title: HR Executive
Company: Windowmaker Software Ltd
Description: • Designing and coordinating recruitment process and implementing necessary changes. Produce weekly reports on recruitment progress, current and potential recruitment, role equations and support.
• Working with the branch manager to resolve any discipline and grievance issues, overseeing the recognition and appraisal processes and taking an active role in training and development of the team.
• Communicate with agencies and locate potential candidates locally and worldwide. Designing the annual training matrix for technical and soft skill training. Liaising with external authorities, training faculties, training schools and management associations to identify most updated and cost effective training modes.
• Customer Service Advisor, handling internal, external and global customers; dealing with their product and service related requirements. After sell services, resolve any dispute in payment or operator. Arranging meetings, events and seminars.
Degree: Training course
Field of Study: Project Management
University / College: NHS Foundation Trust
Degree: Training Course
Field of Study: Recruitment & Selection
University / College: Training and Development, Recruitment and Selection
Field of Study: Human Resource Management
University / College: M.S.University
Degree: Bachelor of Commerce
Field of Study: Accounts and Audits
University / College: M.S.University
Degree: Charter Secretary
University / College: ICSA - LONDON