- Paris, FR
- €35 /hr
- Available now
Social Media Design
Consulting: Gotmore...Communications Consulting
Social Media Design
Consulting: Got a ton of ideas, but not sure where to start? Putting ideas down on paper is one of the most challenging aspects of business planning and proposals. From life cycle planning to feasibility and budgeting, our consulting services helps you flush out your ideas and come up with a viable plan. It is a good idea--help it get off on the right foot.
Branding and Presentation: So you got all the words in the right order, now what? Annual reports, press materials, PowerPoint presentations--visual presentation can seal the deal. If only 7% of communications involve actual words, then visual presentation can help you grasp some of the remaining 93%--because sometimes words alone canâï¿½ï¿½t drive your point home. Our graphic services, helps your proposal get its competitive edge.
Multi-media: Movers and shakers sometimes need presentations that move people, or at least shakes them up a bit, to provide a lasting impression. Multi-media applications can tell a full story, and engage your audience. Want to share your story with a target audience, or maybe even the world? Multimedia can help you shout your message from the nearest cubicle to the highest mountain top.
Area Covered: London, Paris, New York
Work Experience Summary: Communications Consultant
- Work with small and mid-sized companies, helping them create proposals for new business developments
- Develop brand identity, design corporate presentations and marketing collateral materials
- Create multimedia elements used for websites, internet TV and short films, including streaming video and titles
- Report on advertising strategies, business organizational structures and marketing techniques
- Research the history of various business tactics and compare them with contemporary practices
- Cover current lifestyle news including the latest co-branding and market segmentation strategies
- Direct and maintain communications between clients, design team and independent contractors
- Maintain budget covering projectâï¿½ï¿½s inflow and outflow, and produce reports reflecting expenditures
Education Summary: May 2003: Master in Business Administration
European School of Economics, Milan, Italy
Specialization: International Marketing
Branded Graphic Designer
Bolanile met all deadlines per the service agreement. She was kind, creative, and professional. She respected my tempered creativeness all while having the ability to easily share her creativeness. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to have their logo concept developed without stress! She rocked it out!