- London, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
I\'m a successful and experienced copywriter based in North Wales. I\'ve worked with major brands (Which?, Barclays, The Daily Telegraph, Channel 4) and more than 200more...I\'m a successful and experienced copywriter based in North Wales. I\'ve worked with major brands (Which?, Barclays, The Daily Telegraph, Channel 4) and more than 200 small businesses, both here and in the US.
I\'m also an author and journalist. My first book, Working for Yourself, was published by Which? Books in November 2007. My next title is due in November 2009. I also help to edit Business Matters, the UK\'s most-read small business magazine.
* A friendly, cost-effective copywriting service.
* Close collaboration with you and your team.
* Help with web copy, ads, advertorials, features, press releases, brochures, product descriptions, direct mail and a wide range of other marketing media.
* Unlimited drafts: I believe in delivering results that really work.
* Extensive experience of writing for SEO-led projects.
* Expert training to help you develop your in-house copywriting and communications skills
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: Freelance copywriting and communications consultancy for Barclays Capital, Faurecia Automotive, Channel Four, Which? Online, The Daily Telegraph, Johnson and Johnson, Lehman Brothers, Origen Financial Services.
Author, Working for Yourself, a Which? Essential Guide (2007) and How To Really Play The Piano (forthcoming, 2009).
Extensive experience of one-to-one training in communications and copywriting skills.
Associate Editor, Business Matters Magazine
Education Summary: BA (Hons) (First Class) in English, University of Wales, Bangor (1993-96)
MA (Distinction) in English, University of Wales, Bangor
Postgraduate Certificate of Education (St. Martin\'s College) (1996-97)