- Dagenham, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
Bilal is a Partner in Big four financial services sector, specialising in accounting, tax services, auditing specialising in asset management, retail and logistics clients. Imore...Bilal is a Partner in Big four financial services sector, specialising in accounting, tax services, auditing specialising in asset management, retail and logistics clients. I have worked in the practice for over 9 years in London and in the national regions working with clients of smaller to the premium listed clients. This gives me unique advantage over other individuals as I can bring in the experience which gained from working on larger clients to the smaller clients.
Book-keeping on Sage Line 50,Quick Books
VAT Returns, Payroll, CIS
Preparing statutory accounts, management accounts
Statutory Accounts for sole trader, partnership and small to medium sized limited companies.
Company formation,Company Seceterial Work
Preparing personal tax return, CT 600, Partnership tax return,P11D
Dealing enquires with HM Revenue & Customs.
Area Covered: United Kingdom
Work Experience Summary: Audit
• Carrying out audits for range of different clients in various industries from planning to completion.
• Carry out special projects, ad hoc investigations and advisory work.
• Develop ongoing working relationships to provide advice on control matters and update knowledge of business and internal developments generally.
• Undertaking risk based Financial and Operational reviews and evaluations as well as leading the team undertaking standard audit.
• Preparation of accounts for limited companies, Partnerships, sole traders from complete/incomplete records.
• Supervision of bookkeeping and payroll for various clients.
• Supervising the preparation of VAT returns for different clients.
• Preparation of management reports including cash flow projections, short term budgets, variance analysis.
• Dealing with queries from Inland Revenue and HM Customs & Excise.
• Preparation of various corporate forms and returns for onward submission to Companies House.
• Tax computations and tax returns for clients in different industries such as construction industry, import/export industry, IT and management consultancy service industry, property investment industry, and other retail and wholesale industries.
• Tax planning and advice to clients.
• Kestrian Audit Solutions.
• Sage Accounts Production, Sage Line 50 Ver. 10-15.
• Sage Corporation Tax.
• Sage Time And Fees
• Sage Practice Solution
• Iris Accounts Production.
• MYOB Personal Tax.
• PTP Corporation Tax and Expense.
• Quick Books.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
• Windows, Apple Mac OS, familiarity with Linux.
Education Summary: ACCA Member, Msc - International Accounting
Mr.Rai has been very patient in listening to the needs of a Small business owner. He does not assume that you know everything and explains things after listening to your individual circumstance.
Mr. Rai is a Chartered Accountant with 3+ yrs in the UK market . he speaks very good English and has good knowledge of the HMRC and their practices and problems that they may create.
Very pleased with the services offered and would recommend to any one.
No result found
No result found