- New Delhi, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
My writing has good balance of facts and creativity. My style is that of short and crisp sentences. I love writing to imagery.
My preference for words is of those we use in ourmore...My writing has good balance of facts and creativity. My style is that of short and crisp sentences. I love writing to imagery.
My preference for words is of those we use in our daily lives. I don\'t like picking up dictionary while I read. And I don\'t expect my reader to do it either.
News writing is my forte. I have been writing news copies for the past 2 years. Creative writing, article writing and poetry is what I am doing since I could remember.
I love doing research work. That\'s something I can never get bored of.
Working with me you can expect the following:
-- clear and concise text
-- grammatically correct text but away from redundant rules
-- discreet and thoughtful attitude with the project given
-- working smart and meeting deadlines
-- common sense
Area Covered: USA, Europe
Work Experience Summary: -- Dec ’08 • Current: Freelance writer at oDesk
-- May \'07- April \'08: Headlines Today (English News Channel, TVTN Group), New Delhi, India
News Desk Producer - Editorial
• Copy writing and Visual packaging of news stories
• Worked extensively with the promo, ticker and graphic team of the channel. This included monitoring news wires, putting the latest news event sensibly and quickly on air, and designing promos and graphics for regular and special news shows.
• Reporting for Metro news (Delhi)
Education Summary: • Post Graduate Programme in Television Reporting, Copywriting and News Production, TVTMI, New Delhi, India
• Trained in copywriting by Jim Laurie and RobMcbride for Scriptwriting
• Bachelors in Elementary Education, University of Delhi, India
• Diploma in Basics of computers (Level O’ from DOEACC, India)
Freelance Writer -- Effective, Clear and Organised