- Beaconsfield, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Currently developing a bespoke psychometric for a professional services firm in London
Chartered Occupational Psychologist who works both individually and with a network of associates in the design and delivery of high quality people assessment, development and trainingmore...Chartered Occupational Psychologist who works both individually and with a network of associates in the design and delivery of high quality people assessment, development and training interventions.
Valued by clients for taking an insightful and pragmatic approach. I aim to quickly establish great working relationships with my clients; whether through my direct work or via a consultancy firm. I am often called upon to work in stretch scenarios: I am viewed as a 'safe pair of hands' who can be relied upon in the face of challenge.
In terms of design work, I particularly enjoy being asked to take a creative angle. Recent examples include:
- team build event at Tate Britain using MBTI
- designing evolving C- and D- Level simulation assessments that mirror life in the role
- creating a realistic job preview for graduates throughout the recruitment cycle for a bank,
- designing a series of e-learning modules for use with clients across Europe,
- devising a highly streamlined yet rigorous interview process for a major retailer,
- creating over 1,000 verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning test items for test publishers.
My delivery work is wide-ranging and has recently included:
- coaching partners at a professional services firm
- assessing and developing senior leaders in an insurance firm
- upskilling a range of clients for self-sufficiency in assessment
- training buyers at a major food retailer in how to negotiate with their suppliers.
International work experience includes assignments in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden.
I am always keen to develop new relationships and welcome enquiries from people keen to discover more about to apply psychological principles to add value to their business.
Talent management. Assessment and development centre design / delivery, job analysis and competency design, 360-tool development, executive assessment and development, situational judgement test design, negotiation skills. Design and delivery of training in all the above areas. Qualified user of ability tests and all major personality questionnaires.
Published author (Ultimate EU Testbook 2010, 2011 (Assistant and Administrator versions)).