- Northolt, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a fully qualified Chartered Town Planner with over 5 years post qualified experience in the public and private sectors. I have extensive experience as a Planning Officermore...I am a fully qualified Chartered Town Planner with over 5 years post qualified experience in the public and private sectors. I have extensive experience as a Planning Officer in a London borough as well as a planning consultant in a large private practice, therefore I am well versed on all aspects of the town planning system and how to best increase your chance to obtain planning permission.
I have particular expertise in householder and small business developments. I can provide a 'one-stop shop' planning service covering initial planning advice, on-site consultations, production of planning drawings and liaising with local authority planners if necessary in order to maximise chance of obtaining planning consent.
I can typically advise on the following types of development:
- Householder extensions and conservatories;
- Roof/loft extensions (including dormer windows);
- Outbuilding/granny annex developments;
- Subdivisions of property (e.g. converting house into a number of flats);
- New build (you have a plot of land somewhere and thinking of building a house);
- Change of Use of properties (e.g. from A1 shop to A3 restaurant/A5 take-away);
- Extensions of commercial properties;
Area Covered: London
Planning and Development Advisor