- Edgware, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I\'m an Access database developer, consultant and IT trainer specialising in Access, Excel, VBA and other related technologies including web development.
With over 16 yearsmore...I\'m an Access database developer, consultant and IT trainer specialising in Access, Excel, VBA and other related technologies including web development.
With over 16 years experience with the above products, I have taught over 12,000 students as an experienced and qualified (Institute of Information Training Technology) trainer.
I provide one of many services from training at all levels to full development and implementation or if you prefer a combination of building and learning a database together!
Area Covered: London, Surrey, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Sussex, Essex & USA
Company Name: TP Development & Consultancy Ltd
Work Experience Summary: My consultancy work has been largely centred on VB/VB.net/ASP/SQL/Access/VBA database design and implementation, creating bespoke systems, and designing and writing training materials and TNA\'s.
My other responsibilities include technical functional specifications and proposals, and end-user high level training including Microsoft Office applications.
Some of my work includes:
1. Designed and built a compliance and insurance interactive reporting tool for a well known motor organisation which collates source files from external applications and consolidates and migrates into this system for generating in-house reports.
2. Successfully created a virtual \'client/server\' stock and ordering system for a CD manufacturing company, for 20 users in Microsoft Access and VB6. This enabled an accurate record of stock and production to be kept and achieved an 80% reduction in administrative support effort.
3. Designed and consulted on an automated Order Requisition System, which enabled the purchasing department to control the workflow of requisitions through to delivery sign-off.
4. Developed an Aircraft Audit Portfolio System for large banking client which enabled analysts to maintain and renew aircraft documentation including leasing and insurance certificates.
5. Acted as Sage consultant and developer for Australian software house to add to their repertoire of products for report writing applications.
6. Developed functionally rich, generic CRMS system for vertical markets, which was successfully installed for various end clients ranging from professional services to manufacturing.
7. Created a fully integrated ordering and stock processing system to meet requirements for wholesale garment factories, integrating seamlessly with the Sage system.
8. Successfully developed an on-line requisition system linking to Sage Line 100 system (ASP) for TV channel.
9. Author of about-access-databases.com built for my students and general free resource. Other websites (as in the header) were built to provide a search portal for clients and delegates alike.
Education Summary: Qualified member (Fellow) of the Institute of IT Training (FIITT) - Warwick University (since 1996)
Sage Line 100 (Commercials/Report Writer) - Sage House, Newcastle (c 1999)
Sage MMS (Development) - Sage House, Newcastle (c 2003)
SAP Business One Development & Programming Consultant - Accredited (2003)
JAVA 1.2/3 City & Guilds Level 3 (1999)
Access database developer and trainer