- London, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I have experience in numerous administrative and clerical roles within a well known University in the UK. I have also assisted in updating a published travel guide for Malaysia.more...I have experience in numerous administrative and clerical roles within a well known University in the UK. I have also assisted in updating a published travel guide for Malaysia. Furthermore, I am a fully qualified airline pilot made redundant due to the current economic downturn and looking for freelance work while I wait to move back to a pilot position. You can be assured of my professionalism, reliability, punctuality and accuracy of work. Please contact me for further information.
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary: In my previous administrative positions I have been responsible for the following duties:
• Negotiating and booking of travel and accommodation for business trips.
• Raising purchase orders.
• General business correspondence, emails, word processing and mail merge.
• Monitoring procurement demands of various departments.
• Sourcing the most cost efficient suppliers and processing transactions.
• Managing customer queries and up-dating databases.
Education Summary: Masters (Hons) degree MSci Physics at the University of Nottingham
A-Levels: Maths A, Physics B, German B.