- Stoke-on-Trent, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I hold a Post graduate qualification and I’m also a certified in training in life long skill. I hold excellent research skills, and I’m confident in doing project work independently.more...I hold a Post graduate qualification and I’m also a certified in training in life long skill. I hold excellent research skills, and I’m confident in doing project work independently. I also have experience in presenting and gathering results from research. I am competent in data entry, and all types of Administration work, I have previously worked in sales and have experience in customer care at Banking level.
Area Covered: Staffordhsire,Manchester, Birmingham
Work Experience Summary: I possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good Communication skills gained from giving presentations at seminars and in work based environments. Possess the experience and confidence to issues clear concise instruction to suppliers and arranging meetings with Bankers and clients, dealing with the clients considerately and tactfully.
• Advising an instructing young teenagers and young adults through mentoring with counseling support. Helping them to set goals and career objectives and offering emotional, social and intellectual support as a mentor.
• Working on team projects during my role as Project coordinator at the Sahara Project. Developed good negotiation and persuasion skills in previous roles and as role as Client Service Associate
• Successful project work was dependent upon participation and motivation of certain deadlines assigned to me in current and previous roles.
• Experience of working within a team-based culture, in many of my employments roles involving planning, organization, coordination, and commitment.
• Have developed strong analytic and diagnostic skills as part of my degree course and Master’s
• Had part responsibility in the day-to-day running of the office at The Sahara Project
• Gained practical knowledge from working on Projects of Novation of ABN AMRO Bank to RBS
• Gave hands on intellectual, emotional and social guidance to young people in calm and competent manner
• Identifying needs of clients and finding solutions to their problems
• Bilingual fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
• Excellent working knowledge of several word processing packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, Publisher, PowerPoint and the Internet
Education Summary: City & Guilds Certificate of Teaching
City & Guilds Preparing To Teach in Life- Long Skills
MA Social and Cultural Theory
BA (Hons) Applied Social Studies (2:2)