- Warwickshire, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Becki Coombe is Director of a 'Teaching, Learning and Training' Group, which includes a first aid training company.
The Group provides teaching and learning opportunitiesmore...Becki Coombe is Director of a 'Teaching, Learning and Training' Group, which includes a first aid training company.
The Group provides teaching and learning opportunities for schools and companies through; provision of resources, teaching of qualifications and awards, professional development and training. The Group tailor all work to suit Client’s objectives and specific needs.
In addition, the Group provide a range of first aid training through their Sister Company. Courses include, amongst others, 'Appointed Persons', 'First Aid at Work' and 'Defibrillator' qualifications.
Area Covered: Warwickshire, Coventry, West Midlands and UK
Company Name: Learn2
Work Experience Summary: Large projects include:
- Production of Core Task Cards for the 2008+ National Curriculum for Physical Education in conjunction with Birmingham City Council LEA
- Production of resources and delivery of 2-day workshops for 174 Year Nine Pupils achieving 3 ASDAN CoPE challenges
- Delivery and assessment of 'Appointed Persons' First Aid qualification to NEET young Adults accessing ASDAN CoPE Award in the community
Accumulated experience includes:
- Secondary Physical Education Teaching inc. GCSE and A level
- Secondary SEN Teaching (Autism and Aspergers Syndrome)
- Military Instruction in vehicles, radios, first aid as a serving Territorial Army Soldier
- ASDAN, CSLA and DofE Training and course delivery
Education Summary: - MEd (merit)
- BSC (Hons)
- First Aid Instructor and Assessor
- ASDAN and CSLA Facilitator
- Duke of Edinburgh Assessor
Trainer, Instructor, Resource Facilitator, First Aid Trainer and Assessor