- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• About 10 Years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Migrating and Implementation of Crystal Reports 8/8.5/9/ 10/XI R2/2008, Seagate Info Desktopmore...• About 10 Years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Migrating and Implementation of Crystal Reports 8/8.5/9/ 10/XI R2/2008, Seagate Info Desktop 7.5, Crystal Enterprise 8.5/9/ 10, Business Objects Enterprise XI, XI REL2 and SAP BO CMC
• Worked for various domains like Health, Telecom and Investment Management etc.
• Worked Extensively in Developing and Implementing Standard Reports, Parameterised Reports, Dynamic Grouping Selection Reports, Dynamic Graph Selection Reports, Cross-Tab Reports, Sub reports, Drill-down reports, Chart Reports, creating Business Views and Ad hoc reporting.
• Expertise over preparing report specifications, database designs to support the reporting requirements.
• Sound technical background in RDBMS involving Oracle 7.3/8/8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL, TSQL, MySQL, SQL Scripts and PL/SQL.
• Expert in creating various complex SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures, views, functions, SQL Scripts and temporary tables for data input to the Crystal Reports.
• Major responsibilities include getting requirements from the user, developing Crystal Reports & maintaining proper documentation of the reports for future reference, migrating reports from lower version to higher version, providing advance level crystal reports training to team members.
• Experience in interacting with business users on multiple projects.
• Active team player and as an individual with Excellent Communication, Interpersonal skills, self motivated fast learner and good listener.