- Middlesex, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Thorough working knowledge of the complete sales cycle including pre-sales planning, marketing (advert development placement, brand management and campaigns) and post-sales support.more...• Thorough working knowledge of the complete sales cycle including pre-sales planning, marketing (advert development placement, brand management and campaigns) and post-sales support. Have developed sound knowledge of product promotion, placement and brand management within the Industrial Manufacturing Sector.
• Business, sales & administration management competencies. Experienced sales & marketing administrator skilled at developing territorial sales leads and key accounts. Proficient in recognizing and launching steps needed to obtain revenue objectives.
• Advanced skill level using MAXIMIZER v9.5 CRM Software, Salesforce CRM, Red Dot CMS Web Content Management System, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Publisher and PowerPoint), Trax Inventory Management Software, Simply Accounting, ACCPAC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and SAP.
• Conceived, developed and implemented innovative and targeted marketing campaigns to increased product awareness, market share and company profitability. Also developed account penetration strategies and followed through to ensure successful implementation amongst telemarketing staff and sales force.
• Built and maintained relationships with key decision makers, aiding in the establishment of accounts with excellent levels of retention and growth with external suppliers, internal departments and customer accounts.
• Trend analysis of account needs/orders and service department needs. Purchase processing with accuracy and efficiency; in absence of Purchasing Manager.
• Thrive within a challenging environment to overcome obstacles with solutions that are sound and financially feasible
Area Covered: UK
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
CRM Support/Entry, Sales and Marketing Administration