- Bangkok, TH
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Coordinate office management activities for the executive.
• Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents, and brief the executive regardingmore...• Coordinate office management activities for the executive.
• Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents, and brief the executive regarding contents.
• Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents; handle some matters personally and forwards appropriate materials to the executive and staff.
• Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determine which are priority matters, and alert the executive accordingly.
• Make referrals to appropriate executive staff and provide requested information.
• Compose letters and memoranda in response to incoming mail and calls.
• Transmit directives, instructions and assignments and follow up on status of assignments as liaison between the executive and subordinates and others,
• Operate computers to produce a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form.
• Update executive on status of issues before scheduled meetings.
• Prepare agenda and collect materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; take minutes and keep records of proceedings as required.
• Plan and coordinate arrangements for professional conferences.
• Review, proofread, and edit documents prepared for the executive's signature.
• Take and transcribe dictation on technical and confidential matters from the executive as required.
• Coordinate and facilitate the executive's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, and conferences.
• Recommend actions to be taken on office expenditures such as equipment and supply needs.
• Assist in preparation of the office budget.
• Attend meetings as executive's representative; report on proceedings
• Compile and maintain records, statistical information, and reports.
• Establish and maintain various filing and records management systems.
• Make domestic and foreign travel arrangements; prepare itineraries; prepare and compile travel vouchers, maintain all travel records.
Area Covered: Bangkok, Thailand
Work Experience Summary: Dec 2000 • May 2005 Thames Water International (Thailand) Co
Jul 1991 - Feb 1999 Oriental Lapidary Co.,
June 1989 - June 1991 Bangkok Expressway Co.,
May 1985 - June 1989 Pitsanulok College
Education Summary: Bachelor's Degree in Management 1983-1985
• Business Administration, Rajamongala Institute of Technology, G.P.A. 2.82
Diploma in Secretary 1981-1983
• Secretary, Bangkok Technical Campus
Certificate in Secretary 1978-1981
• Secretary, Thonburi Commercial College, G.P.A. 3.01