- Chennai, IN
- $15 /hr
- Available now
Quality Assurance engineer with strong experience in manual and performance testing.
5+ years of experience in Performance testing with end to end involvement from NFR gathering,more...Quality Assurance engineer with strong experience in manual and performance testing.
5+ years of experience in Performance testing with end to end involvement from NFR gathering, test plan preparation, scripting, data preparation, workload model, execution, analysis, profiling recommendation and exit report preparation.
Exposure to various domains including Retail, Banking, Manufacturing and Insurance. Where 4+ years of strong experience in banking domain.
* Experience in performance testing tools like HP Load Runner, HP Performance Centre, JMeter, Neoload and silkperformer.
* Extensive experience in making project estimates, leading and managing Test Teams.
* Experience in Performance Testing types like Load, Stress, Endurance, and Spike Testing
* Worked on Web applications, Batch job and interface performance testing.
* Experience in protocols like HTTP/HTML, TCP/IP, SAP web, SAP GUI, Web Click and script, Web Services, JDBC.
* Good knowledge on Unix, Java, SQL , PL/SQL and VBA.
* Good knowledge in using network sniffers like HTTP Fox, FireBug and Fiddler
* Expert in automating data preparation process using PL/SQL and VBA.
* Setup various window resources, Linux resources, application and database monitors both native and site scope to monitor the back end infrastructure during load test.
* Experience on monitoring tools - PERFMON, nmon, nmon analyser, App Dynamics, Glance and CONFIO IGNITE (Db Monitoring).
* Experience in analysing AWR, ADDM report and providing recommendation.
* Experience on Profiling tools - JProfiler, IBM health center, ISA workbench and VisualVM
* Experience on analysing thread dump, Heap dump, connection pool and JVM metrics.
* Validating tuning recommendations and preparing performance test summary report.
Automating data preparation:
*Good experience in automating data preparation activity using VBA macro and PL/SQL.
performance tester, functional tester and Excel VBA macro developer