- Enderby, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A Test Lead and Senior Software Test Engineer currently working for a Government sector. Experince in Managing a project, Testing (Manual & Automation) Web and Server applicationsmore...A Test Lead and Senior Software Test Engineer currently working for a Government sector. Experince in Managing a project, Testing (Manual & Automation) Web and Server applications such as CRM, Ticket Sales, Payment method (SmartTP, Online Payment and PCI complaince), Netowrk security and Network Management tool.
Area Covered: West Midland
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: Senior QA Analyst
Company: Capita IT Services
Job Title: Software Test engineer (snr)
Company: Ticketmaster Entertainment
Description: * Leading an Automation project for SilkTest2010
* Configuring and maintaining Automation Test system and Test Environment such as Virtual Machine, Terminal Server, Patch update etc
* Analysing requirement document and functional specification document to write Test Plan, Test Cases, Technical documents, Test Report and Defect Report
* Liaise with developers and team members to achieve the objectives
* Performing Regression, integration and usability testing
* Writing SQL script, Batch script to perform Automation
Job Title: Team Lead/Software Tester
Company: FrontRange Solutions
Description: Software Test Engineering / Leading a team for Hotfix project.
Developed a process for patch release and implemented testing methodology for patch testing which also includes communication with Client Support Team, Management and different sectors of the organisation.
Responsible for assigning tasks to test team, analysing project risks, reporting to VP Engineer, maintaining Test Lab for Hotfix project, analysing team technical skills and working with team to improve skills.
Maintained and used Automation Test Tool (TestPartner, QADirector) and PHP/XML based front end for delivering effective test result. Developed an automation test specification document and technical guide.
Writing Test Design, Test Cases, VB/PHP scripts for automation, metrics and reports. Reviewing Test Plan, Product Requirement Document (PRD), Functional Specification, Technical Documents, Use Cases and other test documents
Installed and configured
• Multiple operating systems: Windows (from NT to Vista), Linux (SUSE, Red Hat), Macintosh (Client and Server), Sun Solaris, AIX and HP-UX
• Database (MSDE, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005 Full/Express)
• Network devices switches and router
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Company: Centennial Software
Description: Same as FrontRange.
Job Title: Software Engineer / Tester
Company: LG Electronics
Description: Developed and Tested 2 & 3G mobile application for LG Electronics.
Responsibilities were to design a mobile application with C/C++, writing functional technical document, Use Cases, provided training material for other team member, designed a training intranet site with ASP/XML.
Directly reported to Dev Lead and Senior Engineer, which also included functional risk analysis report.
Job Title: Application Tester
Description: Tested PDA application for delivery tracking system and worked on BT project to perform functional testing. also developed test process and documentation.
Responsibilities were to analyse the requirements, writing test cases for integration, regression and user acceptance testing, communicating with developers team. Also I was responsible of setting up the test environment for different products, updating bug tracker, database and forwarding report to team leader.
Job Title: Application Engineer & Tester
Company: EST Setubal (Portugal)
Description: Was involved with mobile application development which was then integrated with their web application for a site navigation system.
Responsibilities were to write technical documents, perform system testing, writing report and investigating new available technology.
Job Title: Test Team Lead
Company: Capita ITS
Description: Leading offshore test team for a SharePoint application.
* Test Plan
* Liaise with Development Team and Project Manager
* Providing KPI to stakeholders and raise any project risk
* Weekly report and updates
* Managing and involved in full Testing and Development cycle.
Summary: ISEB Foundation
Field of Study: Computing with Multimedia
University / College: Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
Team Lead / Senior Software Test Engineer