- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I have more than 10 years IT industry with 6 years in software design/ architecture and development. I also worked as Project Manager on for some of the high street banks. My servicesmore...I have more than 10 years IT industry with 6 years in software design/ architecture and development. I also worked as Project Manager on for some of the high street banks. My services include but are not limited to:
* Software Development (Java, C++)
* Web application development
* Enterprise Search Technologies
* Enterprise Business Integration
* Business Intelligence Solutions
* CRM Planning & Design/ DEvelopment
* Offshore Project Management
* Data Warehousing & Management
* Service Oriented Architecture
* Research & Development
Area Covered: Greater London, United Kingdom, Worldwide
Company Name: ETAPIX Global Ltd
Industry: Information Technology
Work Experience Summary: PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Lead Senior Developer & Chief Software Architect IDNA Solutions Ltd
June 2007 to present London, UK
• Managing clients & expectations and 20 developers (15 offshore developers through Virtusa Corporation and 5 developers on site).
• Consultancy and clients training.
• Design software architecture based on clients requirements.
• Project manager for RANK PLC (owner of Grosvenor Casino, Bingo and BlueSquare online betting) single customer view application.
• worked closely with clients to establish problem specifications and system designs
• Managing a hybrid development team: C# and Java developers.
• Prototype Caseflow Management application for Barclays Capital, now agreed and moving to full implementation stage.
• In charge of creating wireframe for clients.
• Still very hands-on JAVA programming project.
• In charge of evaluating and introducing new technology.
Lead Senior Programmer Analyst IDNA Solutions Ltd
October 2006 • May 2007 London, UK
• Lead programmer on three corporate projects including MiFID, SWIFT Transaction checking against various source for AML and terrorist name checking project development and implementation for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) in order to meet the government November 2007 deadline. This software including the workflow and caseflow will also be deployed in Bank of Canada and CitiGroup as a 6 months pilot project.
• Data cleansing and business intelligence project integration for Building Design Partnership PLC (BDP) to allow reporting and search on structured and unstructured data across all offices.
• Re-designed and coded company back-end real-time file crawler/ indexer using Inverting Document Frequency (IDF) store documents in index.
Senior Programmer Analyst
March 2006 - September 2006 (remote contract) Cool Ideas Pty
Lead developer on developing a booking and tracking system for their logistics and courier subsidies. The company previously used two different systems for their subsidies therefore required a common system to handle the task. An extension was also developed to integrate the new system with existing CRM and ERP applications. The tracking system tract company vehicles on the road, in a case of a new business lead such as a pick up at a client site; the nearest vehicle will be sent to the clients’ premises. The vehicles journeys are uploaded into a central server where their journey is continuously logged with the driver job schedule.
Programmer Analyst BabyJays Luxury Designer
December 2005 to March 2006 ( contractor) London, UK
Developed an e-commerce shop for luxury designer BABY JAYS. The shop allows customer to buy online and through their mobile devices. Customer can access their account through their mobile or with a PC, view their order details (previous and current) and track the status of their order. Management can automate marketing effort and target their marketing campaigns to a type of customers based on revenues, age and demography among other criteria. Management can update the site through an administration site where they can perform inventory and other administrative tasks.
Programmer Analyst LogicaCMG
April 2005 to November 2005 ( contractor) London, UK
Working on the MetroNet project of the London Underground contracted to LogicaCMG. Develop a helpdesk support system. I was also providing hardware and software support to the staff of the London Underground from the head office at St James's Park.
Programmer Analyst Carmsley Telecom
September 2003 • January 2005 London, UK
Developed a billing system for company internal used which was later marketed to other telecom companies in Africa such as Telesel.
Helpdesk support IC The Computer Corporation Ltd
August 1999 • June 2003 London, UK
Providing IT support on software and hardware issues to more than 500+ users.
Education Summary: MBA in Technology Management, Open University, distance learning
B.Sc. Computer Science (Honours) with Distributed System City University London, graduated 2006 with 2.1
HND Software Engineering Wandsworth College, graduated in 2002
BTEC National Diploma Computer Studies Lambeth College, graduated in 1999
Senior Software Developer