- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Social media, updating my profile to every single known medium
As an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant & Tax Expert (small businesses, sole traders), I bring valuable expertise to serve the clients more professionally and in jargon freemore...As an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant & Tax Expert (small businesses, sole traders), I bring valuable expertise to serve the clients more professionally and in jargon free terminology. Current clients are satisfied which results in more referrals hence resulting in more business and long-lasting relationships to be formed. I have extensive experience in purchase & sales ledger which included processing invoices and dealing with suppliers & customers.
Excellent knowledge of major accountancy software, I can perform the following tasks in keeping the books in order:
o Submit VAT returns
o Record your sales and purchases
o Invoice your clients
o Pay your suppliers
o Provide your accountant with orderly year end files
o Manage credit control
o Prepare useful reports about your business
o Organise your payroll
In addition to this, I have following in house practice experience:
1. I have supervised & prepared statutory accounts from source documents via extended trial balance including reconciliation of major control accounts (i.e. Creditor, Debtor, Cash, Director, VAT, PAYE) which validated the accuracy and legitimacy of final accounts.
2. I was given additional responsibility to manage property portfolio of one of our clients family trust, I thrived in managing rental control account and successfully managed purchase ledger with great efficiency.
3. I cultivated relationships with existing CIS, IR35, self-employed clients by calculating, completing and filing their tax return on time, liaising with HMRC, resolving issues, which resulted in more referrals.
4. I maximized profits of the clients by encouraging them to register for VAT and calculating liability and completing returns on their behalf on quarterly basis.
5. I successfully advised newly formed businesses in company secretarial issues from company formation procedures to filing accounts to Companies House and HMRC.
Armaghan Zuhaib B.