- Bristol, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
I am available immediately for any short term/temporary IT Project Management Contracting assignments. I have experience of 14 years in IT service industry in software deliverymore...I am available immediately for any short term/temporary IT Project Management Contracting assignments. I have experience of 14 years in IT service industry in software delivery and application support.
Area Covered: Bristol
Work Experience Summary: • 14 years of IT Service Industry experience and worked on multiple domains in UK, USA and India - Telecom (BT, Orange, Mauritius Telecom), Retail (Best Buy), Aviation (GE AE), Manufacturing (SAIL), Healthcare (Johnson & Johnson) and Stock Markets (NASDAQ).
• 7 years experience of project management (e2e) or team leading of software product implementations (Agile Project Management) in demanding client environments and managed services/operational support.
• 7 years experience of the complete software development lifecycle and application support.
• Strong planning and resource management skills.
• Good understanding of PMO Processes, Frameworks and Governance.
• Experience in setting up processes, methodologies and tools/templates for key engagements
• Experience in Quality Assurance services to ensure that all projects comply with approved frameworks and processes.
• Stakeholder Relationship Management and strong Techno functional skills
Education Summary: • PRINCE2 Practitioner Feb 2008 to Feb 2013
• Certified Scrum Master From 14th May 2008
• ITIL Foundation From 10th Nov 2008
• U21 • IS Project Management Completed Nov 2007 with 76%
• Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) Oct 1999 to Oct 2003
IT Ptoject Manager