- Mishawaka, IN, US
- $25 /hr
- Available now
Antonio founded and led the overall sales, new business development, and target-market research for a Direct Mail Marketing and Advertising Company, CashPak, LLC. While buildingmore...Antonio founded and led the overall sales, new business development, and target-market research for a Direct Mail Marketing and Advertising Company, CashPak, LLC. While building the business he analyzed the needs of business owners and established priorities for advertising, marketing and social networking media outlets.
His collaborative efforts with customers yielded many call to action programs to increase bottom line ROI with quantifiable direct mail and online marketing results. He has demonstrated the ability to build new territories and expand opportunities without an existing client base and offer a proven revenue generation in all market conditions, and is adept at B2B and B2C sales negotiations with decision makers at all levels and in multiple industries.
• Grew customer base by an average of 200 new accounts annually through fundamental sales practices: Telemarketing, Prospecting and Networking.
• Led development of new and existing marketing areas thru acute target market research, needs assessment and customer demand.
• Establishment of strategic plans and objectives which support and enhance the overall business direction.
• Proficiency in organizing and managing available resources to derive maximum benefit for the organization.
• Development of effective teams through selective hiring and extensive training and motivation.
• Outstanding time management and allocation skills, ensuring multiple concurrent projects progress as desired.
• Extensive knowledge of leading-edge information technologies and cost-effective applications of such.
• Exceptional Sales and E-Commerce expertise and demonstrated ability to orchestrate the implementation in large organizations in a manner that yields extraordinary returns.
• Proven ability to lead large projects to achieve design objectives and meet deliverable deadlines.
Specialties: • Effectiveness in controlling costs and managing budgets up to $33.7 million.
• Strong business orientation and communications skills, which facilitate the expression of complex technical issues to non-technical individuals as well as the development of productive relationships with other functional areas.
• Excellent finance background, including comprehensive mortgage banking experience.
President and CEO