- Davao, PH
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I graduated with a bachelors degree in computer science then worked for a couple of years as a network administrator for a couple of companies, after which, I chose a differentmore...I graduated with a bachelors degree in computer science then worked for a couple of years as a network administrator for a couple of companies, after which, I chose a different career path and became a technical support agent for a US Internet service provider. I guess a good portion of my professional career was spent in the BPO industry where I slowly made my way up the ranks and eventually becoming an account manager. I'm experienced in both the inbound and outbound processes, technical support, customer service, market research and telemarketing. On the side, I write articles and blogs for another company.
I would say my management skills are good, my people skills even better, so i guess handling a team of people is a good start. Give me a project to work with, a deadline, what deliverables are needed, a team and we're all set.
I take whatever task I'm given seriously. Though I'm professional for the most part, I sometime just can't help but be personal about my work. I make it a point to put myself in the clients shoes in order for me to better understand how I need to tackle and accomplish whatever project I'm given in the time frame agreed upon.
Area Covered: ...
Summary: A good portion of my professional career was spent in the call center industry, starting as an agent making my way up to the account manager position. I would say my management skills are good, my people skills even better, so i guess handling a team of people is a good start. Give me a project to work with, a deadline, what deliverables are needed, a team and we're all set.
Job Title: Account Manager
Company: Callbox Inc.
Description: - Responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with clients assigned through consistent customer contact.
- Regularly updates clients on account status and other immediate concerns which arise during the campaign. Status meetings must be done weekly at a minimum.
- Minimizes client attrition by renewing service contracts.
- Identifies potential client concerns and proactively resolves them. - In charge of kick-off meetings, welcome packages and continuation of services to the client / follow-up on addendum.
- Up-sell clients on the other products and services offered by the company.
- Makes sure that the client's quota and needs are met within the specified time frame agreed upon in the contract.
- Responsible in keeping the production leader updated with any changes or feedback coming from the client.
- Familiarizes the department with the client needs, specifications, design targets, development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support overall performance.
- Monthly aims for at least 85% client retention rate, at least a revenue of $1,500 (or whatever is acceptable), and no outstanding collections from the clients.
- Performs other tasks assigned by the Client Services Manager or the CEO. -Reports directly to the Client Services Manager. In the absence of a CSM, reports directly to the CEO.
Job Title: DJ / Radio Announcer
Company: Monster Radio BT995
Description: • Ability to generate desired synergism with audience and establishes listener ship motivation and loyalty. • Audio tape/CD/mp3 of air work required. • Two to three (2-3) years on-air experience with a proven record of on-air success which should include: Ability to conduct typical on-air interviews and interact with callers; • Being conversational, well-read, knowledgeable, and articulate in dealing with current affairs; • Variety of characteristics such as spontaneity and flair while also showing depth, good broadcasting judgment, and sensitivity; • Ability to enunciate clearly and interpret and read copy fluently; • Ability to understand and execute format philosophy and work with a team of other professionalism in creating a distinctive sound; • Ability to properly operate studio equipment; • Ability to accept direction and be flexible with changes; • Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc. • Ability to work in a fast and concise manner under pressure with demonstrated ability to present live and ad-lib unscripted reports with continuity, meaning, and clarity. • Proven ability to handle stress. • Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures. • Work effectively in a team environment. • Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients. • Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
Account / Project Manager