- Hednesford, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
In brief, I have attained a BA (Hons) degree in Interior Design, 10 years of commercial interior / architectural design & project management experience withinmore...Dear Sirs,
In brief, I have attained a BA (Hons) degree in Interior Design, 10 years of commercial interior / architectural design & project management experience within Europe, UAE, USA and Australia, a proven track record of generating new business and extensive experience in the following fields.
• Degree level lecturing
Please refer to the attached CV for further information.
If you have any queries please call or email.
Senior Interior Designer & Project Manager
Area Covered: Midlands
Work Experience Summary: 03.04.06 to present Keane Brands, Bow Street, Birmingham UK & Zomorrodah Building, Umm Hurra Road, Dubai
Senior Interior Design Projects Manager
Multi-national brand creation, marketing, graphics and interior design practise based in Birmingham, Dubai, Miami, and Melbourne. Working on hospitality and retail projects around the globe.
• Developing new brands in the emerging markets of the UAE and creating 2 of the top five bar restaurants.
• Working closely with international Architects on a 50 unit role out Minuti coffee chain throughout the USA.
• Developing the Sodexo role out retail, bar, dine, PAYD and cafes for the UK\'s Air Force, Army and Navy
• Developing new bar, cafe and restaurant concepts for Emirates Leisure Retail as they expand there business into the Australian market.
• Current role: Projects Manager (Associate) in Melbourne, Australia. Coordinating the heads of Interior, Graphics and Marketing departments, client liaison, design leader and driving new business.
23-01-05 to present Huddersfield University
Visiting / Part Time Lecturer.
• Since 2005 I\'ve been on the faculty of the University of Huddersfield on a part time bases helping the senior lecturing staff with tackling the changes and diversity of the contemporary design industry with a major scope on trends and techniques within the global design industry. My lecturing duties have included design theory, design detailing, material specification, Auto CAD and visual drawing instruction. My core focus has been on the expansion of the students own design ideas and guiding them to further their own design possibilities for a practical application.
05.01.05 to 31.03.06 Marc Worrel Associate Architects,
Acocks Green, Birmingham, UK
Senior Interior and Architectural Designer
Multi disciplined architectural and interior design practise working on a variety of projects from
• Train Stations,
• Industrial Architecture
• Commercial and residential architecture
• Hospitality interior design
• Working on developing a new concept for Yo Sushi.
• Architectural & Interior design leader on Centro’s Birmingham Snowhill Metro Station project and the GMPTI design feasibility of 137 train stations in Lancashire UK.
13.11.04 to 23.12.04 Creative Union, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Contract Design Consultant
Working as a consultant for a hospitality and leisure design practise on role out projects for Spirit and Punch Taverns Group.
• Auto CAD
• Space planning
• Design Detailing
02.04.02 to 11.11.04 Tibbatts Associates, St Paul\'s square, Birmingham, UK
Intermediate Designer, Project Manager & Client Handler
Intermediate designer, Project Manager & Client Handler within an international leisure and hospitality design practise.
• Responsible for creation of new concepts through to full design specification and detailed drawings in a solo capacity or role out designs within large design teams for blue chip clients.
• Auto CAD
• Space Planning
• Design Detailing
• Concept Creation (Mood / Sample boards)
• Planning, Listed Building, Building Regulation and Licensing documentation and applications
• Project Management / Design management
20.07.99 to 30.03.02 AMP Marketing Services Exhibition Design, Anglesey Business Park, Hednesford, Staffordshire, UK
Contract Junior to Intermediate Designer
• Space planning,
• Technical services,
• Staff and client liaison
• Working on a wide range of exhibition installations throughout the UK and working closely with other design exhibition firms such as Silver Knight.
Education Summary: 1990-1995 Kingsmead High School, Hednesford.
• 11 GCSEs
1995-1997 Kingsmead High School, Hednesford.
• Art & Design History
• Design Technology and Engineering
• General Studies
1997-1998 Stafford College, Stafford.
• Diploma BETEC ART FOUNDATION
1998 - 2001 University of Huddersfield
• BA (HONS) DEGREE INTERIOR DESIGN
Senior International Interior Designer and Project Manger