Web Designer, Graphic Designer, CSS/XHTML Front End Developer, WordPress Developer, Blogger
East Dereham, GB
I am an enthusiastic web designer with a combination of strong academic IT background, and 5 years of commercial experience. Over the past couple of years I have worked for verymore...I am an enthusiastic web designer with a combination of strong academic IT background, and 5 years of commercial experience. Over the past couple of years I have worked for very busy UK design agencies as well as gained experience working for businesses of all shapes and sizes as a contractor.
My services include:
- Flat graphic design (Photoshop)
- CSS/ XHTML website development (static websites as well as CMSs - templates for Word Press and Joomla)
- Animated banners ( flash, animated gifs)
- Graphic design for advertising purposes, Branding and Visual ID
- Internet marketing ( SEM pay per click campaigns in Google AdWords, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing Consultancies)
I have a problem solving attitude and always look for the best solutions for you. Working with many different types of clients ( from corporative like Shell to small businesses) I have learnt to work efficiently with very restricted guidelines & requirements as well as with no guidelines at all :-)
Please get in touch if you would like to speak to me or see more work examples. Thanks!
Area Covered: world wide remotely
Summary: 1) 2008 - Now: Mint Factory Creative Agency, North Wales, UK
Web Designer - Freelance Contractor
- While working for Fourleaf I have done a lot of art works for Shell corporation which were used at ShelI Intranet (Shell internal web system)
3) June 2007 / April 2008: Fire Industry Association, London, UK
Web Developer - Contractor
4) Nov 2006 / June 2007: Bluegrass Group Corporation, Software Development Company, London, UK
Junior Project Manager , Tester, Front-End Developer
Company: Mint Factory Creative Agency
Description: WordPress template development for Cabinco new CMS, including: newsletter submission, restricted content pages ( members area), easy to manage side bars, blog, galleries & home page slider with animated images.
Education Summary: Szczecin University of Technology, Poland (Oct 2001 - Jun 2006)
- Degree: MSc in the field of Computer Science, Management and Production Engineering specialization: Virtual Organization; (2:1 equivalent).
- Master Work Title:"Analysis of possibilities in applying computer tools and artificial intelligence methods within system designs, based upon an example of the production process"
- Subjects taken as part of degree: Information Technology, Virtual Organisation, E-business, HTML & Java Script, Graphic Design, Databases Design, MySQL, Software Production, Cryptography (SSL), Networks, High Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Economy, Statistic, Accounting, Organisation and Management, HR, CRM, TQM, Planning and Management of Production, Simulation of Processes (Arena Rockwell Software), Product Design (Basics of AutoCAD)