- Hatfield, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
Professional English - Polish translator with skills and abilities developed through work and education, including: translating and interpreting, IT skills as well as planning,more...Professional English - Polish translator with skills and abilities developed through work and education, including: translating and interpreting, IT skills as well as planning, organizing and prioritizing work.
Language areas covered:
- general language
- transport and logistics
- waste management, environment
Area Covered: worldwide
Work Experience Summary: September 2006 - present I have worked as an Office Administrator for a Waste Management company.
My duties include:
- translating letters and memos from English to Polish and vice versa;
- interpreting at interviews, meetings and disciplinary procedures;
- using Microsoft Office to write letters, faxes and produce spreadsheets;
- taking orders, dealing with customers queries over the telephone and via email;
- using specialist software (Weighsoft) to cover skip ordering procedures and produce reports;
September 2003 - September 2005 worked as an English Teacher in "Profi - Lingua" Language School and Vocational School of Tourist and Catering Industry.
Certificate in Public Service Interpreting from Middlesex University
Kazimierz Wielki University - MA in English - Polish translation
Kazimierz Wielki University - BA in English teaching
English - Polish Translator