- St Albans, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A highly experienced HR Consultant who advises organisations on effective HR solutions and best practice to meet changing business needs.
Area Covered: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire,more...A highly experienced HR Consultant who advises organisations on effective HR solutions and best practice to meet changing business needs.
Area Covered: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex,Berks, London
Work Experience Summary: Policy and Procedural Creation.
• Develop HR policies including creation of handbooks and guidelines.
• Devise and update HR procedures and contracts of employment in line with current legislation.
• Create and advise on writing job descriptions.
Compensation and Benefits advice.
• Provide advice on specialist HR issues associated with reward.
• Manage and co ordinate pay review, bonus and promotion processes.
• Provide guidance and practical solutions on headcount, staff planning and succession planning.
• Analyse data; identify trends and patterns associated with potential people issues and opportunities.
Recruitment and Resourcing.
• Manage recruitment processes including high volume campaigns and senior management recruitment.
• Manage preferred recruitment suppliers ensuring competitive rates and quality candidates.
• Design and implement appropriate selection techniques ensuring fair and open processes.
• Competency based interviewing, psychometric/ability testing and assessment centres.
Learning and Development.
• Design and facilitate New Starter, managing and working with respect, performance management, recruitment skills and other workshops/training courses.
• Design and implement appropriate learning and development interventions for individuals and teams ensuring the right knowledge, skills and behaviours e.g. simulator training, negotiation skills training, presentation skills.
• Designed and implemented mentoring skills programme
• Lead office closures, conducting collective consultation, source outplacement and manage terminations.
• Provide guidance, input and creative solutions on complex employee related issues such as high-level terminations, performance management and absence.
• Develop and implement HR strategy, which supports the business and ensures a wide understanding of HR strategy/tactics.
Education Summary: SHL & MBTI qualified. Msc in Strategic Human Resources Management. Graduate Diploma in Employment Relations (merit) (Stage 1&2 of IPD) .Advanced Employment Law course (CIPD). Coaching for success. Facilitation skills. Negotiating Skills.
Human Resources Consultant