- Brighton, GB
- £9 /hr
- Available now
My service can provide administration support to businesses and persons from a remote location., relieving the stress of those day to day admin tasks that take up so much of yourmore...My service can provide administration support to businesses and persons from a remote location., relieving the stress of those day to day admin tasks that take up so much of your time.
A virtual assistant is a great resource for any business that wishes to use the services of an hourly rate professional administrator without actually emplying someone
Whether you\'require ad-hoc admin assistance or simply need to relieve time and pressure in a busy environment, I can help.
I provide administration services including typing, website content management, spreadsheet and database management, word processing, data entry, powerpoint presentations, help with online social networking, press release writing, proofreading and other work considered.
The number of hours you require is your choice, on a short term, long term or ad-hoc basis.
The bonus of working with a Virtual Administrator is that you don\'t need to employ anyone, provide office space or training.
Area Covered: South East - Remotely anywhere in UK
Work Experience Summary: Business Community Partnership (BCP) • Business Action on Homelessness Coordinator
August 2008- November 2009
* Developing, implementing and maintaining administration procedures for the project
* Planning, organising and delivering a variety of events, training workshops, networking events, support networks.
* Presenting to external agencies and clients to promote the project
* Co-ordinating publicity and PR (print and electronic)
* Being first point of contact for service users, businesses and agencies
* Developing and implementing organisation wide Health and Safety Policy (as BCP Health and Safety representative) , including office risk assessments.
* Developing Project policy and procedures (including Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Health and Safety, Whistleblowing and so on)
* Compiling monitoring and performance reports.
* Maintaining diaries and databases
* Proof reading documents and training materials
* Writing copy for and maintaining BAOH Blog, promoting service via social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter)
* Delivering inductions for new staff.
STAGETEXT • Programme Assistant
May 2007 • August 2008
* Supporting STAGETEXT to promote access to theatre performances for Deaf and hard of hearing people
* Implementing office administrative procedures.
* Office management (stationery ordering, liaising with external contractors, IT etc.)
* Managing and maintaining diaries and databases
* Organising distribution of equipment, and logistics of delivering and collecting items
* Updating website using content management system
* Promoting service using MySpace and Facebook
* Being first point of contact for customers
Community Housing Group, Social Link - Social Inclusion Support Officer
December 2006 to May 2007
* Promoting social inclusion for people with mental health needs
* Team administration including building and maintaining customer database.
* Regularly attending and taking minutes for staff meetings.
* Developing links with other professionals and services (Eg colleges, local arts groups)
* Monitoring progress and providing outcome measures for local authority
* Taking part in service development process groups
Central Recruitment Services Ltd - Floating Support Worker (CHG, StepForward)
July 2005 to December 2006
* Provided outreach support to vulnerable service users in their own homes.
* Developed comprehensive Support Plans and Risk Assessments with service users
* Attended regular meetings with team and external agencies, chairing and taking minutes
* Team administration tasks
Central Recruitment Services Ltd • Quality Control Manager
October 2004 • July2005
* Provided line management and supervision for 3 administrators
* Monitored office and administration systems for efficiency and quality
* Supervised all quality aspects of registration; e.g, verifying references, ensuring supporting statements were appropriate to person specifications
* Regularly monitored interview process to ensure consistency and adherence to current social care practice and relevant legislation.
* Compiled detailed profiles of social care services and maintained information on database
* Co-ordinated complaints and feedback procedure
Central Recruitment Services Ltd • Social Care Recruitment Consultant
July 2003 • October 2004
* Interviewed prospective candidates
* Placed workers appropriately within social care services
Central Recruitment Services Ltd - Support Worker/Keyworker
April 00 • July 2003
Placements with the following services:
* Look Ahead Housing and Care (Mental Health Residential/Supported Housing
* Therapy at Home Team • Hackney Social Services (Intermediate Care Team)
* Pentahact - learning disabilities
* Southwark Social Services Learning Disability Team
* Hackney Older People services
Funny Farm Comedy Club
March 2008 - present
* Established a popular new twice monthly comedy night
* Publicity, marketing, promotion
* Booking acts
* Event co-ordination
* Promotion via social networking tools, local media
Otherplace Productions - Upstairs at Three and Ten
May 2008 - Present (Operations Manager since November 2009)
* Box Office
* Front of House
* Venue Managing
* Staff/volunteer coordination
Latest 7 Magazine
Jan 09 - present
Reviewing comedy and music events for magazine and website
South London Theatre (A Community based non-professional repertory style theatre)
May 2004 - Feb 2008
Membership Director (May 2005-May2006)
* Co-ordinating membership of over 400 individuals
* Maintaining membership database
* Promoting different membership packages at events
* Co-ordinating mailouts
Drama Tutor (South London Youth Theatre) (Jan 2005 • Feb 2008)
* Teaching drama, stagecraft, storytelling and confidence building to young people from 7-17
* Directing youth showcase performances
MS Access Certificate - 2008
MS Outlook - 2008
Designing newsletters (2008)
BA Linguistics - University of Sussex 1999
A-Level Theatre Studies (A), French (B), German (B), English (B) - Invicta Grammar School for Girls, Maidstone, Kent - 1995
9 GCSEs at grades A and B - Invicta Grammar School for Girls - 1993