- City of London, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
My aim is to help people start profitable online businesses by writing high quality web content for clients. I am a dynamic and result oriented person who can also offer variousmore...My aim is to help people start profitable online businesses by writing high quality web content for clients. I am a dynamic and result oriented person who can also offer various transcription services. I have experience on research writing, SEO writing, data entry work and also transcription services. I am up to any challenges that will help me be able to improve my standards and give quality services to all clients.
I do not compromise on quality and failure is not an option.
Area Covered: Nairobi, Kenya
Work Experience Summary: EXPERIENCE
Online Freelance Research Writer
• Researching and writing quality academic essays, SEO articles and research papers
• Ensuring that all the information provided is up to date and accurate
• Editing and proofreading the academic essays, articles and research papers
• Ensuring that the deadline for each work is met
• Proof reading, Editing and revising all works
November 2007• August 2008 Lynxbits Global Nairobi
• Listening to audio files, typing and converting to text format
• Ensuring accuracy and confidence in the correctness of transcription
• Ensuring efficiency in information flow
• Segmenting, labelling and transcribing speech
• Carrying out linguistic research
Managed to adhere to detail from listening to the audio files while ensuring speed and quality in the transcribed message.
Feb 2007- June 2007 Baby and Moms Magazine Nairobi
• Researching, writing and proof reading news and feature articles
• Reviewing entertainment CDs and books for the target audience
• Directing photo shoots
December 2005 - May 2006 Bio-safety News/ Picasso productions Nairobi
Conducting research on Biotechnology, Health, Environment and Agriculture for Bio-safety news paper. Researching on feature stories for both print and electronic use. News writing, news gathering and dissemination, translation of news and normal beat stories that included television footage.
Education Summary: 2003 • 2005 Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Eldoret
Diploma in Journalism
Courses content: Broadcast journalism, Media Law and Ethics, Newspaper reporting, Sub Editing, Freelance and Feature writing, Public relations, Translation, photojournalism, Marketing and Advertising.
Achievements: Four distinctions out of five units
2000-2002 Langalanga secondary school Nakuru
Kenya certificate secondary education ( KCSE) O-level Certificate
SEO Writer/Trascription Expert