- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I firmly believe that I have all the requisite skills and experience required as almost four years of previous experience in all round accounts and managerial capacity, preparationmore...I firmly believe that I have all the requisite skills and experience required as almost four years of previous experience in all round accounts and managerial capacity, preparation of statutory & monthly and yearly management accounts, Bank reconciliations, preparation of VAT, tax and corporate returns, preparation of payroll and year end reports and production of budgets, feasibilities and variance analysis. It also included liaising with customers and government officials such as HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House.
Area Covered: Anywhere in London.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Company: View Property Solutions Ltd
Description: • Producing timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis
• Prepared monthly cash flow forecasts for next 12 months and analysing it with actual at month end for any variances and reporting to the management.
• Preparation of forecasted profit and loss account
• Evaluation of existing financial information systems and suggest improvements.
• Monthly meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required
• Resolving any accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Developing and controlling a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed
• Developing and maintain financial data bases
• Processing month end for Accounts Payable, PAYE and general ledger in the finance system
• Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Reconciliation of bank account and credit cards
• Monitoring petty cash and office expense
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Company: Perfect Concepts Limited
Description: Perfect Concepts Limited is a company in construction industry specializing in domestic and commercial development projects, restoration, redecoration, refurbishment and new build projects, both interior and exterior based upon modern concepts of design and construction. I have been working here since February 2010 to date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Introduced Sage Accounting system in to the business
• Trained purchasing team on how to use Sage Accounting system that required raising purchase orders and input orders as received and update inventory list.
• Implementation of Sage Accounting system from April 2010.
• Raising invoices for works and/or services provided on the Sage
• Maintaining the Company purchase ledger on the Sage Accounting system
• Transferring the goods received from Inventory to the relevant projects for accurate Job costing purpose
• Entering financial information for job costing on to the Spreadsheets
• Reporting Cash & Bank receipts for contracts and projects
• Preparing monthly reports & carrying out analyses and making recommendations
• Monitoring and reporting on cash flow
• Assisting external accountant in preparation of quarterly VAT returns
• Inputting of financial information relating to the Company Annual Accounts on behalf of the External Accountants
• Providing support to the accountant and other members of staff as reasonably expected.
• Processing and aligning received invoices against received delivery tickets and receipts.
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Company: Fair Accounts
Description: A Firm of Chartered Accountant based in Queensway,London.
Financial, Accounting & Corporate Exposure:
• Preparing and finalizing consolidated financial statements for management and corporate requirements
• General Bookkeeping and Month-end & Year-end closing
• Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Management accounts
• Bank account and Control account reconciliations
• Cash flow forecasting and Budgetary control
• Preparation of a year end accounting file for audit purposes
• Responding to queries from management, customers and regulatory bodies (HMRC ,Companies House and Local Councils)
• Report to management including key performance indicators and noteworthy issues on Business Developments
• Credit control of the organisation
Corporate & Individual Tax Exposure:
• Preparing Statutory Annual Accounts for HMRC and Companies House
• Preparing Corporate Tax Returns CT600 (Online & Paper Returns)
• Preparing Individual Tax Returns (Online & Paper Returns)
• Submitting Statutory Documents to HMRC & Companies House within regards to changes in client"s organisation structure
VAT Compliance Exposure:
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC (online & paper)
• VAT compliance accounting
• VAT planning and advice in connection with complex transactions
• Liaison with HMRC in connection with Investigations and disputes
Monthly Payroll Exposure:
• Maintenance of payroll records
• PAYE compliance accounting, including P11d"s
• Monthly and weekly payslips
• Complying with maternity and sickness regulations
• Managing PAYE & NIC payments to HMRC
• Answering employer queries with in regards to employee and employer NIC"s
• Preparing and Submitting Year end Returns (P35) online.
• Preparing Employees Annual Earnings Certificate (P60)
• All administration matters including liaison with HMRC
• Customized reporting, including departmental analysis
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Company: Studio Seventi
Description: A small practice of Architects based in elephant and castle. I had been working in this company since August 2007.
• Maintaining ledger a/c"s receivables and payables.
• Chasing customers regarding debts
• Maintaining Cash book
• Preparing bank reconciliation
• Maintaining Day to day expenses files manually.
• VAT Returns
• Preparing Financial Analysis on month to month basis
Field of Study: International Accounting
University / College: Anglia Ruskin University
Field of Study: Accounting
University / College: London College Of Accountancy