- London, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
I have developed FSA-compliant financial models for various investment banks, private equity investors, Corporate Finance teams, and private and institutional investors since 1997,more...I have developed FSA-compliant financial models for various investment banks, private equity investors, Corporate Finance teams, and private and institutional investors since 1997, as a fully-utilised freelancer since 2004.
My approach is to work hard with the available information, solving problems as necessary to deliver an output that meets or exceeds clients\' expectations in terms of presentation, detail, timeframe, cost and regulatory environment.
It is imperative to clearly understand the project brief and the expected deliverable, so I will not bid for work where there is scope for significant misunderstanding.
I\'m between contracts and happy to use PPH to supplement other channels.
Area Covered: London, UK, Global
Company Name: Consulting (London) Ltd
Work Experience Summary: Recent assignments:
- Developed a global Headcount Cost Tracking model for a major Private Equity Investor to inform a rigourous cost cutting strategy at its flagship acquisition; a high-profile media company. This 15-month project facilitated GBP50m of annual savings.
- Designed and built several Equity Valuation models (and associated presentation materials) covering USD700bn of stock for the Metals and Mining Research team of a major Investment Bank, to enable Valuation and Rating.
- Designed models to handle cashflow forecasting, acquisition, valuation, debt amortisation, monitoring and reporting, etc for a Private Equity Investor with a £300m hotel portfolio
- Designed a suite of dual-currency cashflow models for private investors to acquire a portfolio of residential and development property in Croatia. Incorporated currency risk analysis and tax optimisation modules.
- Developed models to calculate 30-yr Net Present Cost of office occupancy for UK central and local government in line with the government\'s Green Book 2003, incorporating market-leading Sensitivity Analysis
- Designed and Developed various models to value cashflows, assets and risks for a Corporate Finance Company to underpin equity-raising. (I am SFA registered and models met auditors\' and compliance requirements)
Education Summary: BA (Hons) Financial Services at Bristol Business School, UWE
FSA Registered Investment Advisor (www.fsa.gov.uk reg number AXM01686)
Financial Analyst / Modeller