- London, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Tech Data Europe: New European WAN, E-commerce and Contact Centre (Cisco Unified Comms) roll-outs.
I am an experienced Programme/Project Manager within the Financial Services, Telecoms, IT and Digital/Online sectors. I also work for smaller firms, providing consultancy and webmore...I am an experienced Programme/Project Manager within the Financial Services, Telecoms, IT and Digital/Online sectors. I also work for smaller firms, providing consultancy and web development.
I can help you run projects effectively on-time and to budget. I hold the Prince2 Practitioner, have 8 years' experience working with PMI and ITIL environments. My experience includes web/e-commerce developments, major network infrastructure (fixed-line and mobile telecoms, IP-based services), application development (HTML, Java, C# amongst others) as well as smaller-scale projects.
I also provide support services for consultants and smaller businesses:
1. Preparation of documentation (bids, contracts, presentations, spreadsheets and reports, using MS Office tools). Proof-reading for any documentation, presentation or spreadsheet files.
2. Translation services: French, German, Dutch and Spanish.
3. Web development using HTML and other development tools.
4. Project support (PMO-functions) for smaller projects.
5. Conference call support and online meetings using Cisco WebEx and "GoToMyMeeting" services.
6. Facilitation and moderation of conference sessions, workshops and project meetings.
Please contact me via e-mail, here: Andrewmw.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply as soon as possible. I can offer these professional services as an independent consultant to support and develop your business; in a timely manner.
Area Covered: London, South-East UK, Europe and online (any time).
Programme Director and Independent Consultant