Business Development Consultant,E Commerce Specialist, Internet research, Analysing data, Health & Safety
A lateral and creative thinker, I am able to apply my problem solving skills to resolve complex issues quickly and effectively. I work with a high degree of accuracy andmore...Hi
A lateral and creative thinker, I am able to apply my problem solving skills to resolve complex issues quickly and effectively. I work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, even during the completion of the most routine tasks
I am a highly experienced Manager with over 30 years expertise with a wealth of knowledge and a breadth of commercial experience gained across a variety of customer focused roles.
I possess the skills to manage and support staff at all levels, ensuring all colleagues and employees achieve optimum levels of performance, producing outstanding results.
I was recently working freelance for a guy who has an e-commerce site, selling items on Amazon and other web sites. I was also acting as his personal Accountability Partner to ensure he was on track with his own workload.
I have a wealth of experience in all types of office work from reception duties,buying, general admin as well as the specialised subject of Training, both hard & soft skills to all levels from manual workers to higher management.
I also have a great amount of experience with Health & Safety from risk assessment, accident reporting , analysing trends to dealing with the HSE.
As an Area Manager with over 60+ field based meter readers. (I had to retire as my wife is ill and is bedbound) otherwise I would still be there!
I have managed a field based staff for over 10 years.In my roles I have dealt with all matters with the staff, from hiring to firing, disciplinary matters, asset management, wages, customer complaints and issuing work just to name a few! I also had to ensure that I had a cost effective workforce.
The area I covered was over 100 sq miles, and I was based at home
The Duties I can perform
• Accountability Partner for a director of a large multinational company
• E Commerce Specialist
• Research for online retail store identifying new customers and products
• Internet research for various companies
• Analysing data supplied to identify trends
• Copy typing & data entry
• Contacting customers and updating of database
• Powerpoint Presentations for any occasion incl adding sound
• Making bookings for meetings
• Find venues for your meetings etc within a budget
• Book Hotel accommodation etc
• Statistical analysis of excel spreadsheets
• Look for Trends in records (EG Accidents)
• Write Training Packages
• Source PPE and / or equipment
• Ensured Health & Safety polices are kept up to date
• Advise all levels in the company of all health & Safety
• Develop & review safe systems of work
• Carry out risk assessments and accident reporting/investigations Produce monthly reports for Client and higher management
I am able to work in the following programmes
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Excel
• Adobe Acrobat PDF
• Microsoft Outlook with remote access
I am fully qualified for all these roles.
This is not an exhaustive list and I am always happy to discuss your needs.
I am customer focused and as you are my customer I will always go 'That extra Mile!' I will always complete the task and pride myself in a job well done!
If you wish to discuss anything please do not hesitate to contact me