- Curitiba, BR
- £7 /hr
- Available now
- Highly translation experience, working with any kind of branches such as: Extensive IT/software, Generalmore...LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Highly translation experience, working with any kind of branches such as: Extensive IT/software, General Technical, General IT, Health, Biology, Patents, Manufacturing tools, Business Reports.
Area Covered: Highly Skilled Professional
Work Experience Summary: Jan 2003 / May 2006 Incavel Exportación – Curitiba PR - Brazil
- supervising special projects at the senior corporate management. Part of the work: versions and translations using the major languages Portuguese (mother tongue), Spanish and English.
Aug 2006 / Jan 2008: Valesport – Valencia - Spain
- English classes to Spanish Students.
May 2008 / April 2009: Huawei Technologies S/A - Brazil
– Helping on 3G mobile project – Bilingual Assistant.
Jun 2010 Maq-Inox: Packaging Industry – Curitiba PR Brazil.
- Reception (customers from Latin America and Europe); translations;
P.S – Those companies I have worked as an internal employee. Therefore I have been working for them and many others as a freelancer. The major categories are: portfolios, magazines, articles from / for local newspapers, university papers, books, websites etc.
From June 2010 until now working as a freelancer translator.
Education Summary: ADDITIONAL COURSES
- PUC – PR University (Brazil): High Education
- Fluency in English since High School. Diploma from “Morton West” (Chicago – USA)
- Fluency in Spanish by “Plaza Mayor” (Madrid – Spain)
- Computer Skills: Office Pack, Internet, Explorer, Outlook, fast keyboarding ability.