- Florence, IT
- €10 /hr
- Available now
Software developer with six years’ experience in the company Dada group, and undertaken freelance and personal projects. Experienced scrum team player; passionate about team workmore...Software developer with six years’ experience in the company Dada group, and undertaken freelance and personal projects. Experienced scrum team player; passionate about team work and innovative projects. Acknowledges and respects individual differences; believing in the value of diversity.
Backend and Frontend development:
• Advanced knowledge of PHP5, both server side and CLI
• PHP frameworks: Zend 1 & 2, Symfony 2, Yii 2. Laravel 5.
• PHP ORM: Doctrine 2, Redbean, Eloquent.
• Databases: MySQL, Oracle
• HTML4, XHTML, HTML5, web standards, accessibility.
• Grid system: Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation.
• APIs: Facebook, Amazon, Heroku, Flickr etc. REST, JSON, XML, YAML
• Dynamic website development and testing: AngularJS, JQuery, NodeJS, Socket.io,
• Mobile: JQuery Mobile, Responsive Web Design
• Open source CMS: Wordpress and Joomla
• Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint, Kali) and bash scripting.
• Virtualizations: Vagrant, Docker, Virtualbox, VMWare.
• Version control systems: GIT, SVN
• IDE: Netbeans, PHP Storm, Web Storm, Zend Studio, Eclipse
• Basic knowledge of Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby
• XP, TDD, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis), Unit Testing, OOP, Design Patterns
• Agile methodologies: Kanban, Scrum; used software like Jira, Confluence
• Agile testing and QA engineering: test plan, exploratory test, UAT, browser
automation, BDD with Behat, PHPUnit and Selenium, Codeception
Certified Zend PHP engineer, web developer