- Ashton-under-Lyne, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I have good attention to detail, have good speed and accuracy. I have excellent quantitative and analytical skill, I can prepare tables and charts in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.more...I have good attention to detail, have good speed and accuracy. I have excellent quantitative and analytical skill, I can prepare tables and charts in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
I am great at research work and preparing reports.
Area Covered: Greater Manchester, Ashton under lyne(lancashire)
Work Experience Summary: Aroma & Amore Ltd, Salford Quays Sales Assistant (P/T) Aug 08 - Jul 09
• Greeting customers making them feel welcome in the shop
• Liaising with clients in all areas of sales
• Meeting set sales targets of the company every month
• Ordering new stock every week
• Processing payments of various kinds
Royal Mail, Manchester Data Input Keyer (F/T) Nov 08 - Dec 08
• To enter characters or address information as prompted by the system and meeting required performance standards
• To flip or rotate images in order to better resolve address and non-address attributes.
• To ensure all images are processed immediately and accurately.
• To reject images which cannot be processed using the appropriate keyboard command
• To comply with all keying rules to ensure quality of service is in line with company standards.
Sainsbury’s Super Market, Lancashire Customer Service Assistant (P/T) Oct 07- Jan 08
• Greeting Customers
• Processing Shopping on the Tills and helping them with packing
• Handling a large amount of Cash daily
• Coordinate activities with colleagues and supervisors for smooth running of shop floor
• Dealing with customer’s queries and special requests.
• To be adaptable and assist colleagues in other departments
Niagara Mills Pvt Ltd, Pakistan Assistant Merchandiser Export (F/T) Oct 06 • Jul 07
• Coordinate with buyers
• Develop research and implement marketing strategies
• Assist in execution of sales and production activities from getting order to the dispatch of shipment
Bilal Traders Ltd, Pakistan Assistant Import Manager (F/T) Oct 03 • Sep 06
• Placing orders with International sellers on the basis of FOB and CIF, follow up of shipment with associated cargo companies
• Arrange necessary documentations for the efficient, cost effective and lawful execution of release of the shipment.
• Calculation of unit cost of each item imported to find out profit after sale of the same.
• Preparing and submitting documents in timely and accurate manners.
• Preparing invoices of the goods delivered to local buyers.
• Preparing manually and maintaining company’s accounts books.
Education Summary: MSc International Economics, University of Bradford Yorkshire, UK Sep 08 - Sep 09
Modules Studied: Microeconomic Analysis for Development, Macroeconomic Analysis for Development, International development Theory, International Economics, Econometrics (SPSS software used) International development policy
Dissertation: Global Financial Crisis 2007-2009 Causes, Consequences, Impacts on South Asian Countries and Policy Recommendations.
Diploma IT, Technoledge and Educational Complex Faisalabad, Pakistan Jun 05 - May 06
MA Economics, University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan Sep 01 - Jun 03
B.Com, University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan Sep 99 - Jul 01